Thread: Free Data Cleaner Affiliate Tool v 2.1 Live

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Free Data Cleaner Affiliate Tool v 2.1 Live
    Hi Everyone

The latest update of our Free Data Cleaner Affiliate Tool is live.

Version 2.1 has a small addition with a big time saving, the ability to save "Clean" settings and reload them later, no need to try and remember what ypu did last month any more, just reload it

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Chris

One feature that I would love to see make it into a future version is the ability to sort, as well as filter.

For example, if I were working with the AllZines's feed.

Maybe for one purpose, I want to have a file which is sorted by the % savings, for the site itself, I would prefer to be able to sort based on the alphabetical order of the titles, and a sort by price thrown in for good measure.

Using Excel to sort the feed would have Excel strip away the " symbols if it decides that the " isn't needed because of an embedded , in the field.

Thanks ;-)

Hi

Good idea, I'll see if I can sneak this into the present upgrade being done though I might be tool late as the developer has had free time to work on a 2.5 upgrade last week but might be wrapped up in another dev job for the rest of the month, but for sure it'll be on his list for doing as soon as he is free, thank you for the great idea.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Version 2.61 is now in Beta release, PM for a copy.

One feature that I would love to see make it into a future version is the ability to sort, as well as filter.
    Is included

Cheers

Chris

5. Newsletter Signup