Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Befree support
    Some Jack off is using my name and websites to apply to Bfast merchants, he uses his own bank accounts and SS#. I find this matter to be a take of as soon as possible matter. Called CJ, talked to a human, no waiting, very nice and helpful. But He says Bfast is their sister company and does not have phone support. He can only do so much in his end. Of course I emailed Befree support but when it comes to matters that requier immediate attention, there should be some form of phone support. I looked around the reporting.net login for a phone number, none to be found, unless I am missing something?

This really pisses me off

ABW Ambassador
    O My
    ..so ScottJ is missed ?

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Yes he is.

I wish I knew how to contact befree. TMOBILE doesn't report orders and ZiffDAVIS hasn't paid me. emailing them doesn't work.

BeFree never responded to several emails I wrote to them about a major problem I was having. It took me a couple of weeks, but I finally figured out how to fix it myself.

I wish you all the luck getting your problem resolved. They have to be the absolute worse when it comes to customer service.

Befree went down the drain starting from the moment cj & befree "merged" so to speak. All of the good people who used to work at Befree have moved on. I've quit trying to get issues resolved there - its a waste of time now.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Slowly but surely I've been replacing the links to the two merchants I still have left there. Before long, I won't have any more links and will be completely done with them.

If they want to get rid of all their affiliates, then they sure are doing everything right. Boggles the mind that any merchants are sticking around.

Question emails?
    Anyone have any contacts at befree? I am wondering why my payment is still awaiting funds... I too have had problems contacting anyone.. There has to be someone there that can help.

I've been unable to get an email response from BeFree for months. I don't think they have anybody communicating with affiliates anymore. It's sad because they have some decent merchants. I'm just thankful many are moving over to CJ. Sad truth is BeFree probably won't even read this thread.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread