I used the Q2 feed. By accident I noticed the prices from the Rubbermaid sheds were all wrong (from the new feed). Mabelle promised me a new feed, but I am still waiting. Don't bother, I solved it myself by copying the prices from BM site.
Once again BM decided to change the headings from the feed. I think this is done every new feed. This is very frustating when using auto tools and templates.
But the worst is, NONE of the links from the Q1 feed are working anymore. All 30,000 links are leading to a general page. When BM started with datafeeds, I have told BM one cannot change buyurls. Every product has to be on the same url if still avialable. Now every product has a new buy url and the old url's are withdrawn. The easiest way would be to put the SKU into the buyurl and not the database number from BM.