Stephen Messer answer please
    I have send over 10 support tickets for aggregating accounts : No response
    I have send you 2 mails and posted here : No response.

I want to aggregate accounts, otherwise checks are not being send anymore starting from April 1 according to LS mail. BUT according to Ebony L Dixon (manager LS) it is not possible to aggregate accounts.

So if I don't aggregate I'll lose sales, but I cannot aggregate. Checkmate.

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Ok all of this is starting to freak me out

ABW Ambassador
    I have the same problems, i followed the instructions on the day it was posted and nothing. No reply to email i sent either. All networks need to step it up on the communication part, it's horrible. Luckily i had the few merchants in my second account approve me in the first, still have a few more links to changeover.

Still waiting

Mr. Messer claims he is not avoiding us (see here http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=57584), but if you read this post you will see just how important LS and Mr. Messer thinks it is to respond to us (http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=57212)

Over and over again we hear that those people who use the correct method to contact LS are not getting answers. I’ve seen it first hand. Many emails never answered and those that are take forever. Mr. Messer needs to put a little bit of his big earnings back into his business and beef up his support department. It is the worst of all the big networks and if I got that kind of support from a business I was buying from I would never buy from that company again.

You might try to PM him as he suggested to one person lately. I'd be real curious if you get any response. Please let us all know.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I'll keep posting in this thread everyday untill I get a response. It looks like I am going to loose the commission from my other accounts.

I don't get it, one of the basic rules of having a succesfull company is service. No service, is a start of going downhill. When there is no response to 10 support tickets, something is very wrong. I wonder if they know they have a support ticket system.

If I need a new merchant, I don't look at LS anymore.
    If a new affiliate is reading all those negative threads, he won't join LS
    If a merchant sees all those problems at ABW, he won't choose LS
    I don't recommend others to join LS

Most accept a lot if someone is trying to solve the problems. It gives me the thrills if an AM responds within the hour. It's a sign of service. I do more for the ones who are helpfull. If they ignore me, I'll ignore them.

If I would have been LS, I would hire someone who should be monitoring ABW every day and solve the problems. The profit would be higher then the costs.

"Hey Uphill, thanks for letting me know. I'll see what I can do and I'll get back to you today"
    "Hey Uphill, nice site, maybe you can add ........"
    "Maybe merchant X is something for you."

LS would rise in the polls.

Still waiting

I think most affiliate networks view the merchants as their customers.
    And affiliate publishers as irritants..

I'll keep posting in this thread everyday untill I get a response.
    You must be a Masochist.

Or the blue guy

Good luck, downhill.

No, someone who wants his money. ABW is my last change.
    If I don't aggregate, I'll llose the payments from April, but I cannot aggregate and nobody is responding.

Uphill wrote:

I want to aggregate accounts, otherwise checks are not being send anymore starting from April 1 according to LS mail. BUT according to Ebony L Dixon (manager LS) it is not possible to aggregate accounts.
    The answer that I received was that affiliates would be able to aggregate accounts "later". I don't think that there is an issue regarding the money earned by he aggregated accounts after March 31 since LS seems to have cancelled the deadline of March 31.

15 years and counting
    marcelle - since LS seems to have cancelled the deadline of March 31.
    Have you seen a new official deadline for the "Legal Entity Registration" ?

I've not read anything in this sublect lately, I don't know if there's a new date or not. I remember this question was asked to S. Messer. I'm still waiting for the answer.

I know also LinkShare don't send the same information to everybody.

I have 3 accounts at LS. All have received mail with deadline March 31. None of the accounts has received a new deadline.

Zeus wrote:
    Have you seen a new official deadline for the "Legal Entity Registration" ?
    I contacted LS and was told that there will be a new procedure in place for aggregating accounts. Also there was another thread on ABW in which someone was told by Linkshare affiliate support that the deadline was "postponed". This is all the info that I have so far. I do not know of any official new deadline.

Or should I fly to the US, knock on their door and ask them what they are doing?

I'm guessing Mr. Messer is on another of his trips (because he said he does not ignore us). Maybe you two can meet up somewhere and settle this.

Sorry, I'm just getting a little frustrated with a company that does not respond to emails, can't seem to email their affiates properly, delays payments, etc. Then to see Mr. Messer logged on here Thursday and Friday for hours at a time viewing different LS posts and responding to only one just rubs me the wrong way (again and again).

Good luck, UpHill, on getting an answer. Looks like it will be an "uphill" battle! (sorry)
    7 Days A Week Marketing

How about Noxid / Gloria. I think she is a LS employee. Is she around, can she give answers.

I only need a few words like : "The new deadline is ........" or "You'll receive an email when you can aggregate"

ABW Ambassador
    I see Stephen online. Is this really a too hard question to answer?

He came and went. Think he never made it to the posts here as he was in Private Messages the hour he was on.

Oh, Hum.

But remember, he is not ignoring us (however, he did not answer my PM while he was there).
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Special Liaison
    As many of you have stated you read or heard, the aggregation process is not live. With that being said, your checks will not be held because of non aggregation. When the feature becomes enabled, you will receive notification with enough time to make the necessary changes to receive your commission checks.

Regards,

Gloria

ABW Ambassador
    Can you post that info besides a message board so all the other affiliates that work with merchants in your network can see it. LS should send out an email and post info when you login, some updated info on what's happening.

And how about answering any of the other #%#%#%#% posts about not being able to get into this %*%*%ed up thing you have going~?!?!?

And how about hiring support people who KNOW WHAT THE #^&#^ THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT AND CAN ACTUALLY SUPPORT US!?!?!?!:"?

Edited for language ... sorry everybody else but not LS
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

TrustNo1,

My thoughts exactly. But as I have proved in another thread, the LS system used to email affiliates is not reliable (and they are not admitting to it).

Ditto PopDawg...start answering posts and emails. Making an appearance here once ever few days is not only not enough, it's inapropriate.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread