I knew this would happen CJ!!!
    Five days prior to your ugrade I was averaging 6-8 sales per day. During your upgrade I averaged 1. Now guess what? Come on guess!! Yes, you are right. Since the delays are all caught up, I had 5 sales yesterday. And guess what else CJ? Come on, guess!! Yepper, you are right again. The exact same thing happened during your last upgrade.

Wow!! You are a good guesser!!

I do have a simple question though. CJ, will you do another upgrade without fixing the problem again. I mean, you did this one without fixing the problem from the previous one. So will ya? Huh? Will ya?

Just wanted to share...

OOOps............ Guess what else!!
    I just now had a sale post from last night with a 7 hour delay. Guess it ain't fixed after all....... Pont is, my sales started back yesterday after it appeared that things were caught up for me. Then this sale with a 7 hour delay?? Yikes!!

It's not working correctly. I had a 80% decline for the week and I ran a report to see what the totals looked like and received - "No results found." So not only did I take a huge loss but then even the few that did dribble in are gone.

ABW Ambassador
    Yep, CJ is broke at the moment. Seeing the same 7 hour delay and not seeing my 2 test purchases show up. Since they don't work on weekends, probably a new message will show up Monday afternoon. I'm also thinking some sales just aren't ever going to come in. The 8 hour sale gap the other day when things were supposed to catch up coupled with my 2 test purchases not showing, crazy. They should have somebody working on this right now and keep up to date with the endless messages. They have no message up like everything is ok.

I'm also missing sales from yesterday according to the performance report, which shows an entirely different amount than the sales that posted yesterday (nothing carried over from 4/29 to 4/30 and nothing has carried over from 4/30 to 5/1, so it's not just a timing difference). I'm seeing today's sales show up with 40min delays, so I guess those others are long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by leeann
    It's not working correctly. I had a 80% decline for the week and I ran a report to see what the totals looked like and received - "No results found." So not only did I take a huge loss but then even the few that did dribble in are gone.
    Hey... if you ran a report covering "this week" it would have included just today (Sunday) and not the past 7 days. Sales should disappear from what you saw previously.

Ditto,
    My sales also went to zero. It seems that each time they 'fix someting' I lose money - I even had to tell them about a sale I made some time ago - it didn't show up either. Sure would be nice if they'd get their act together!

Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    Hey... if you ran a report covering "this week" it would have included just today (Sunday) and not the past 7 days. Sales should disappear from what you saw previously.
    I dropped down to the next option and adjusted the dates to cover (4/24 - 4/30) last weeks. Luckily I kept a copy of each previous days tiny activity. I tried every possible combination too, like top 50 etc.. zip. Does CJ have an actual phone number you can call to speak with someone? Let me reword..lol.. Has anyone ever had any luck getting anyone on the phone at CJ?

CJ is broken and has been broken since February 12th, 2004.

It will continue to be broken until the "old guard" is dismissed, which is unlikely in the foreseeable future as they were kept on even after the company was aquired by ValueClick.

If you're going to concentrate your efforts on trying to wheedle a living out of CJ links, you may as well try optimizing your web pages for Altavista and Lycos while you're at it. May as well keep an even keel.

BTW I use the term "broken" loosely and kindly, to maintain some vestige of tact.

Everyone repeat the CJ mantra - "Tracking is not affected".
    Recycled Talent - Architects of custom scripts and snippets, perfectly written to suit any need. We stay on top of the latest technology so you don't have to.
    Total Stupidity - Shining light on stupid things.

Everyone repeat the CJ mantra - "Tracking is not affected"

Get out the old Lambchop sock puppet and sing it to the tune of "The Song That Doesn't End".

May as well get a few smiles out of the kids before the well runs dry and you can't buy food for them any more.

Well, my sales have been normal, but I am seeing a drop in my clicks, 100 per day, for the last five days. Is anyone else seeing this or did I perhaps forget to bribe google last month.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Traffic is ok here, but 7-days, have you not seen any gaps in reporting where you typically see sales? I didn't have the problem in February like others were having, but I could swear things are screwed up for me this time around.

ABW Ambassador
    Same boat. Didn't have the Feb problems either. I guess i'm getting a taste of it now. Sales were great before this update started. Now major, major gaps of no sales and test orders not showing. Get me back on the good server.

Internet Cowboy
    ToddCrawford - It has to due with on of the members servers periodically hanging. When this happens, some of you (those connected to the hanging server) cannot log in, while others still can log in. We are working to resolve this issue.
    This is a quote from this thread.
    I could be wrong, but this might explain why some are seeing problems and others are not. The thread linked above was about how some members were seeing long delays in logging in and others were not. I have always wondered about this, now more than ever.

Funny. I average around $100 / day on CJ in comissions. Last 3 days, none. Looking back at feb, another 3 days $0 period. What the hell. Do they not think we actually use this money to live?

CJ need to get its' act together and have people working 24 hours 7 days a week. Not just now, all the time. We should get the service we deserve. Bet they still get their shares......

Frustrated.

CJs latest:

CJ Account Manager™ Reporting Update [Updated: May 1, 2005 6:00 PM PST]

Since April 29th, there has been a discrepancy between transaction and performance reports caused by incomplete posting of information to transaction reports within the CJ Account Manager. Currently, however, performance reports show complete and up-to-date data. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and will inform you when the data in the transaction reports is complete. Be assured that tracking is fully functional. We will post updates to the site to keep you informed as we resolve the situation. We thank you for your continued patience.
    -----------------------------
    Since 4-29???
    ===================
    question sent to CJ on 4-13:

Could you please explain why the transaction reports and the performance reports do not agree?

The home page quick stats also shows only 3 sales for a total commission of $11.48.

Please do not misunderstand my questions. CJ has been good for me until the past several months. I have been "browsing" ABW and other forums, reports, etc. attempting to understand what is happening. I am now more confused than ever, but at least I now understand why CJ reps are so cryptic in their answers and somehow always manage to skirt the main issue. You are probably all as fustrated and anoyed as many others are.

Is there any possibility that spyware blockers, such as Spybot and SpywareBlaster are blocking the CJ tracking links? (I know that SpywareBlaster identifies 5 of CJs cookies and one for LS.)
    --------------------------------
    answer received 4-15:

Transaction reports are calculated according to posting date, while performance reports are calculated according to event date. Also, transaction reports will include transactions such as the publisher payment, while the performance reports will not.
    I am not aware of Spybot or Spyware blaster blocking any of our tracking links.

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread