ABW Ambassador
    Question test order made shows some problem with reports
    I made a test order 22 hours ago.

3 hours later, it showed in the website performance report, but until now, 22 hours later, it has not appeared in the transaction report.

Any implication if a sale does not appear in transaction reports? Would we still be paid for such sales?

ABW Ambassador
    We better. I'm gonna go take a look and see if my 2 test orders i did yesterday are showing in the website performance report.

ABW Ambassador
    Just found my 2 test purchases, showing in the website performance report but not in the transaction report or balance.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Just found my 2 test purchases, showing in the website performance report but not in the transaction report or balance.
    Same thing here, but my test purchase from today did show up correctly. What the heck is going on? Anyone else seeing discrepencies between yesterday's transaction reports and performance reports? Hopefully Todd can clarify whether we'll get paid or not...

I'm having the reverse. My transactions are showing sales that are not counted in my website performance report.

Tracy... that's normal as when the delays are only 1-2 hours, the transaction reports will be ahead of the performance reports (by a few hours sometimes). Unless you're talking about yesterday, and then that would be very strange.

Oh, I usually only look at the transaction reports. But this weekend, the performance reports were ahead, so I started looking at them.

I checked my Performance Report for Apr 30 and it shows 30% more commission than the transaction report. This is after taking into account the fact that the Performance Report used the Event Date for a particular day's report and the Transaction Report uses the Posting Date. I have raised this as an issue to CJ. Let's see what their reason is.

ABW Ambassador
    I've sent some AAQ's in saying the Web Site Performance reports has my sales prisoner and they should release them unto my balance and transaction reports. It's shortly after 8:30 in the morning CJ time so they might be on the way into the office. I remember the message saying they're working 24 hours on this problem. Maybe they had a meeting at the beach, trying to figure out how with so many employees they have an upgrade that's been f***** up for well over a week now.

ABW Ambassador
    I suggest everyone run Saturday Reports. I just ran the last few days, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and i have 4 sales showing when i run a 50 best links or web site performance report that are not showing in the transaction reports or balance.

"Maybe they had a meeting at the beach"

Actually about a block and a half shy of the beach.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread