Looking for Test Market Help
    1. The site in question is not the one mentioned in my previous post about conversion rates. This is a totally separate deal.

2. Yes, I know about the ABW announcement and the client will do so once we complete the test market.

3. I know sucks and I am not looking for that but rather legitimate email communication.

Okay, the disclaimers aside. I have a client that is going to launch a diet pill. They are a pharmaceutical company. Essentially prior to launching their affiliate program, they want to do a test run to see the conversion rates and average sale so that they can build the payouts appropriately. To speed things up, they want to do an email drop and see how the landing pages and cart convert.

Clean list, no and only go with one or maybe two drops max. I know that some of you are closet emailers and feel free to pm me. I am only looking for the first one or two folks.

Haiko/moderators, if this is violation, just close the thread. I don't mean to ruffle any feathers, just trying to do a test market for a client. The guy I normally use is unavailable right now.

Chris
    Chris Mayr
    When amassed, even dust can become a mountain.

There is a finite amount of intelligence but an infinite amount of stupidity in the universe

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    If it's a RX pill based new program ...then flush it... don't push it. The customers for fat pills only swallow them with 2 liter Mountain Dews anyway. So just sell the Mountain Dew in 55 gallon drums on a bi-monthly delivery plan to your target market....and forget the legal & MLM hassles.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    The customers for fat pills only swallow them with 2 liter Mountain Dews anyway.
    LOL !!!

True, I've noticed that myself, but I'd best not say more !!!

Best,
    RadarCat, Webmaster
    http://www.os2warplinks.com

I appreciate that the mountain dew cheeze doodle folks are the ones buying. I am all for whatever my client wants to sell so long as it is legal and ethical.

Actually Mike, his second product that we are doing in July should be part of the ABW Welcome Kit - The pitch would go something like this:

Sitting in front of your computer 23 hours a day? Getting a bit uncomfortable getting through the day? Try ACME's Affiliate Marketer Miracle Cream. It removes unwanted parasites and removes the pain from your behind from talking with AFF Mgrs all day.

Their second product is actually a hemeroid (sp?) cream. Third is for hair loss.
    Chris Mayr
    When amassed, even dust can become a mountain.

There is a finite amount of intelligence but an infinite amount of stupidity in the universe

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread