Affiliate Manager
    $20.00 for your home page
    Hello Folks,

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is one of the busiest sales days for jewelry in retail stores and now online too, so with people shopping and looking for that perfect gift, your home page might be the first place they look to.

You know it's just around the corner so the time to get those links and banners for jewelry watches diamonds and pefumes is NOW.

For every sale ( effective 05/01/05 - 05/14/05 ) that comes through from an 88x31 banner or bigger (no links) that is located on your home page I will add an additional $20.00 to your commission from jewelswarehouse, payable in your next month deposit. Not too bad for a little exposure, right. When you set it up just click once so I can keep track.

Remember these are the best months coming up for jewelry watches diamonds and pefumes so get those pages optimized and don't move those links or banners until way after Fathers Day.

Reminder: 6% commission, 120 day cookie, auto deposit on shareasale (no going low on funds ever)
    Here you go, I found the link for you to join

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    Wow, Mike! That sounds great! I have to ask though, by home page, do you mean the main (top level) page? Or just on the site in general? Sorry if that's a stupid question... I have a jewelry section I would want to add this to... Thanks in advance for your help!

~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

Affiliate Manager
    well thank you for replying
    it has to be on the landing page of your site (home page)

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread