Affiliate Manager
    affiliates rocks
    ...has taken place

If your on shareasale, you know what that means, your making money. jewelswarehouse still selling even at the last minute.

Those that joined even within the last few weeks already know, conversion is great.

We've even had to replenish funds 5 times already, but since it's on Auto Deposit, no worries, your comission is secure.

Don't forget, the internet is 24/7/365 so even after Holidays there is still shopping going on, so get to building and optimizing.

Look for more special deals and promos comming soon.

Thanks Everyone

Affiliate Manager
    Biggest Aff Rocks - March

Right after last months stunning report of aff rocks, it's time to see what we can do this month, and we're off to a good start with a nice $2,122 rock that shipped Monday, an ABW member,

Affiliate Manager
    Hello Friends,

Keep an eye on this thread.

I will be be making a special announcement from soon.

If you have been waiting to join but certain
    restrictions have kept you from doing so, then be ready because in the next few days you WILL join.

I know you will join automatically, but just to say thanks to friends, the first 20 abw affiliates that join will receive $10.00 each. No strings attached and you do not even have to make a first sale yet, all you have to do once you join is click on your own link one time so I can track it properly.

Stay tuned!

BTW, if you noticed the word above "restrictions" is in bold, it's for a reason, sort of a clue.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread