Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ....and I was just going over to have a whinge to them!

The other day I had a sale through a particular merchant, went through a product link, the commiss on the product was around $3,000, the commiss I'm credited for is around $20, now the product is no longer available...ummmm!
    Seriously thinking over moving the majority of my stuff over to Performics, even with delayed payments, no email contact!
    At least with performics & linkshare you can see what product you've sold!

Still down... grrrr.. how can I go to sleep tonight without checking my stats.. :mad:

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I was just about to get some new links when they went down on me...

I guess I'll play a "regular" video game [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

1:20 in the morning here

must...check...stats.......

must.. stay...... awake

lol! spiderman, snoopy and leader can't sleep without getting your stats ...
    what a crazy bunch of people we are!
    Sleep well..I wish you a lovely surprise in the morning [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: mousejockey ]

ABW Ambassador
    I can't stand it. It just makes me soooo crazy when they go down w/out warning. It makes all sorts of nutty thoughts run through my head.

"The database has exploded and all files have been lost"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

WAAAAAAH NO STATS!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Um, just thought I'd share.

I

How long do these outages usually last?? It makes me nuts.

ABW Ambassador
    'til 6 in the morning. they have to rebuild their tracking switch, you know the one they use to cut off CK's tracking with. it's broke, 'cause some people have been making too much money - lol! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: Big Chuck ]

It just keeps getting better for me... CJ is down and my web hosting provider just took a crap. NONE of my sites are currently accessible. Maybe I need to just go to bed before something else goes wrong.

Core, Jeeez. Sounds like me not too long ago. I'm still trying to recover from all the sheet that went wrong for me. Hopefully it will get back on track in a few minutes for ya.

ABW Ambassador
    Don't you guys remember - CJ always goes down around the beginning of the month prior to the 10th. And then when they are back up - you have a Reversal Surprise all wrapped in Poop. LOL!!! No but this is typical for the beginning of the month. It's maintanence. Hopefully our accounts will have grown by the time we wake up. H*ll, I'm going to bed, I'm beat.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Jada--scheduled maintenance doesn't happen with no warning!

Jackinthebox--it's impossible to predict how long! Sometimes they last mere minutes. Then there's times like this...

Breeze--THANKS A LOT, I didn't need any sleep anyway! (Database blowing up...Grumble mumble...) [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] :eek:

Just my luck, I finally get a cable connection and decide to change some links and then booooom, CJ goes down once again.

I think Jada's right I think I remember this happening last month about this time. :eek:

Hi all...

quote:
    The Commission Junction Account Manager is down for maintenance. This will not affect tracking or the recording of tracked events. When the site returns, reporting may take 1 or more hours to return to normal status. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

.. "it will not affect tracking.."
    cos tracking doen't work most of the time anyways!

CJ's "up" now, but I don't see any transactions after 2pm on January 7, which is highly unusual for a Monday.

Delayed reports again? Maybe some big hitters can verify that?

Cheers,
    TianTian

I'm just wondering the same thing too.
    According to stats I've have one of my busiest days yet no sales at cj.
    I haven't gone a day without at least a few sales for months.
    Strangly enough, I have a couple of merchants at Performics and sent them only 50 clicks between them for 4 sales!
    What's Up CJ...mmmmm

ABW Ambassador
    I have no sales on my ecom site since CJ went down and that's possible... but I have no leads on my high-traffic site since CJ went down and that's highly unlikely.

Ah! finally sales are showing, must have been delayed.
    cj is still taking forever to load!

ABW Ambassador
    Yeppers, it's still taking forever to load, looks like more down time to come.

My stats have been reported up until 8PM PST, then there is a 5 hour gap until the reports pick back up. There is something really wrong with that because I average 10 to 20 transactions per hour. I sure hope they didn't loose 5 hours of my stats.

Well, at least we know the database is still intact [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

It's funny... I wait an hour and a half (or so it felt) for the login to go through and I find that from 5:41am to 4:54pm I didn't have a single sale or lead. (my sites were up and working fine. What a f-ing joke considering the amount of targetted traffic I had yesterday. I broke my traffic record and that was with my site being down from like 8:00pm to God knows when...

ABW Ambassador
    slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww loading... but hey, I made some dough! :cool:

quote:
    8PM PST, then there is a 5 hour gap until

Hmmmm..... ours gaps for almost five hours right around that time also.

CodeJockey.

ABW Ambassador
    I was able to log in early this morning, but it was so slow...That was from a dial-up...now I can't even log in using a DSL connection...hope this is resolved soon...I actually have some time to add new links, but can't get a thing done.....

Tom Pyles

ABW Ambassador
    Just curious... do you think, at times when CJ goes down unexpectedly (without notice), that their site has been hacked? Has their site ever been hacked? does anyone know?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast