Can't Log Into SynergyAnalytics
    Used to be I clicked on the link on the home page, and I was in. Now, it's asking for a login and password ... and my LS login and password are not working.

Now I even can't run the reports that don't tell me how much I made in March and April.

15 years and counting
    You're not alone. I can't login. No password request, no nothing, I'm getting a 404 page.

I can't get in either.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Special Liaison
    Hello,

Our tech team is aware of this issue and its being worked on. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Gloria

I still can't get past the login screen - is there an update on this?

Special Liaison
    Abigail,

If your issue is related to logging into your LinkShare account, we're not having login issues at this time. There can be various reaons why you're unable to log on: username/password issue or a browser configuration issue. Please email contact@linkshare.com with your specific error so they may assist.

Regards,

Gloria

Seems to be back up.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

HOLY CRAP I'M IN!!!!!!
    I'M INNNNN!!!!!

LAAA LAAA LAAAAA DEEEE DOOOO DA DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

don't have a clue about what I'm looking at but at least I'm in.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    This Is Friggin Ridiculous!

Nobody else getting the verification screen where they tell you that a third party verification service is unable to acknowledge your existence?

I am in - thanks for your response. I see LS had a busy day yesterday - and I have just gone through the "4" Steps, too.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Our tech team is aware of this issue and its being worked on. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Gloria, Gloria, Gloria...

Finding out there's no milk for your coffee is an inconvenience.

Not being able to access Linkshare means we can't work.

With the exception of you... no one else here is salaried.

If we don't work... we don't make money... which is a tad bigger then an inconvenience.

I took the liberty of creating a tongue-in-cheek Memo in your name. Could you possibly slip it under Steve's door later. I would appreciate it.

Best,
    Billy

Internal Linkshare Memo

Steven,

I think that since our entire business model is built around affiliates, it may be a good idea to let them access our company. There's a small chance that if we allow them in to make links, we can all prosper together.

I heard that if we let them access their own reports, they may be able to make informed business decisions, which may in some manner improve our own bottom line. Which I think is good Steven.

I know we currently believe that we should keep our affiliates in the dark about how much they are earning, but I heard that other "lesse" Networks actually TELL their affiliates how much they are owed. I'm told it has something to do with the affiliates knowing which partnerships are working, and which aren't.

And on a lesser note, I'm told that there may be a handful of affiliates who actually have recurring expenses, and some tiny number can't seem to budget these expenses when we don't let them know how much we'll be sending (or typically mis-sending) their commission checks.

Personally, Steven, I don't agree with the following, but was asked to suggest this as a favor for a friend. He - and he's probably the ONLY affiliate out of millions - would like to know WHEN we'll actually get around to paying him. I know this is against all our standards, but just this once, can we let a few special affiliates in on it? If the reason we're not telling anybody when they are getting paid is because we ourselves are clueless, it may make us look a little silly to our affiliates.

Finally, can I have permission to respond to this affiliate? I know our written policy is to ignore them as slime, but he seems to have a slighly valid point, and he has emailed me 236 times! Besides, it just "feels" right to respond. For reasons I don't fully understand, responding seems to be the right thing to do.

Anyway Steven I know your busy with all your traveling and self-congradulatory speeches touting our new wonderful SynergyAnalitics, which by the way is doing a wonderful job of keeping the affiliates away from us, but if you DO get a spare moment, maybe we can put one or two of these radidcal ideas on our to do list.

Thank You,
    Gloria

OH, I LOVED THAT.

You said more in your tounge in cheek memo than any of us could and even made me laugh.

Okay, now back to the real world and off to cry.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

You know, if Mr. Messer is not helpful, he sure is consistant. If you go back a few years here at ABW and read posts during the other many times the affiliate community has been up in arms about LS problems and lack of communication you will see that it almost always takes a hundred angry postings in a few days by affiliates to really get Mr. Messer's attention.

It should not be that way. Having spam filters stopping emails from getting through is an easy excuse...but this has been going on for years!!!! And it does not explain why emails that LS sends out are not getting to us. I have no spam filter on my LS designated email address.

So, finally, Mr. Messer comes here last night with this finely tuned posting and most new affiliates are overwhelmed by his consideration and caring. Well, new affiliates, stick around. See if you feel that way in a year. LS has (has had) serious issues that have been brought to their attention here week after week, month after month, that they still ignore.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

One of my bigger merchants called last week and said he'd send my March check "on the side", so I don't have to wait for Linkshare to get their act together.

It arrived today!!

Yes! I have a check for March!!

Now, I can't find a report that matches the check.

I tried March. It was close, but not a match.

I tried Fed28 thru Mar29. Again, close, but no match.

Feb28 thru Mar 30? Still close...

I wish there was a March Payment Report from this wonderful network so I can do something as simple as reconcile a check.

But that's obviously asking too much (Sarcasm added for Ron and Karl's benefit)

I can't log in either. When I click the plus sign next to the "error" I get this message:

Unable to Log In
    An unexpected error has occurred in SynergyAnalytics. Please re-try your request at a later time.
    Error Details
    Error Codes: OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC
    Location: saw.threads, saw.threadPool, saw.threadPool, saw.rpc.server.socketServer, saw.rpc.server, saw.rpc.server.responder, saw.httpserver.request, saw.connectionPool.getConnection
    File: connection.cpp, Line: 309
    State: 08003. Code: 10017. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: 08003] [nQSError: 10017] The connect operation failed. [nQSError: 10092] The Siebel Analytics Server is not currently running. (08003)

Wonder how long this is going to go on now. S T

Well, not that it is worth much, but yes I can get into the SynergyAnalytics area. Of course, I still can't find a report that tells me how much I'm going to be paid for March or April.

What's making me absolutely crazy is that every day I log in to the main LinkShare site, and see the messsage, "LinkShare has introduced an enhanced affiliate registration and management system ..."

For days now I have attempted to go through the new sign-up. For days now I've been told that some third party can't verify that my business exists. IRS knows I exist. I have to file quarterly 941 forms for the corporation, which is listed with Dun & Bradstreet. But, Linkshare's Trusted Third Party can't seem to find my corporation. Geeze. If Linkshare can't verify my business exists, how come IRS can?

Now, I can't find a report that matches the check.
    Aargh!

Just finished a chat with Kalia "F".

She said there is NO WAY I can find out what sales go with this check until Anaylitics is no longer in Beta.

Horrible. Terrible. Stupid. Unthinkable. Unfathomable.

I "LOVE" the closing line of livechat help:

Thank you for contacting Linkskshare support. Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Doesn't that ALLUDE to the fact they helped me to begin with???????????

A more approriate closing would be: Is there anything else we can NOT help you with today?

Billy Kay,

I have not seen Gloria here (I think we scared her away), so I doubt your memo every got to Mr. Messer.

;-)
    7 Days A Week Marketing

For over 2 hours... I'm still on page ONE of the migration.

Chat either doesn't work - or it times out - and I start over

Currently...

You are number (27) in queue
    Can they make this process any more silly!!!!!!!!!

And FORCE me to deal with it under threat of NOT getting my ALREADY EARNED March commissions!

Aargh

Linkshare's version of HELPING you with the migration:

Linet says, Welcome to LinkShare Live Chat. Please provide me with your username to LinkShare so I may access your account information. Please take note of your session ID in the top left corner of the window.
    Linet says, How can I help you today?
    You say, hi linet - walk me thru the migration??
    Linet says, It is the same registration form as it was before.
    Linet says, Just fill in the information.

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread