That is a pretty cool site.. GOOD JOB!!!
    Scary...

Muhahahahaaaaa!

You might also put some links up to some of the video games out there targeted at horror.. Doom / PainKiller and so on... they also have Dolls and merchandise to go along with the Horror Games. just a thought..

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by AddHandler
    That is a pretty cool site.. GOOD JOB!!!
    Scary...

Muhahahahaaaaa!

You might also put some links up to some of the video games out there targeted at horror.. Doom / PainKiller and so on... they also have Dolls and merchandise to go along with the Horror Games. just a thought..
    AddHandler:

Funny you should mention that. We just sketched out the outline for our annual Halloween update (yup, gotta work ahead) and we're looking to add video games to each of our creature guides. We're pretty stoked about it!

For horror fans ... the big news for us is that we have exclusive interviews with Robert (Freddy Krueger) Englund, filmmaker Fraser Lee and filmmaker Tim Sullivan (2001 Maniacs). We also have a pretty cool Friday the 13th giveaway pegged to a Monster convention in nearby Cherry Hill, NJ in a few weeks. I'm not a horror fan, but even I think this stuff is pretty cool!

BTW, I'm waiting for Leader to show up and announce that phillyBurbs and horror go together perfectly since phillyBurbs is a job!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I'm waiting for Leader to show up and announce that phillyBurbs and horror go together perfectly since phillyBurbs is a job!
    Actually, THAT'S not the horror of the hellgate known only by the strangely benign-sounding name, "phillyBurbs."

The TRUE, UNIMAGINABLY TERRIFYING, HORROR is, that it demonically twists and distorts formerly sane people into thinking they WANT a job!

That is only the first step of the possession of the innocent souls of Philly's outer regions. What is the next step? No one yet knows...but considering how the very first stage warps people's minds into preferring the Living Death--later stages can only mean a horror of such enormity as to be almost incomprehensible!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Wow my decoder ring deciphered 100% of Leader's post. Neet!
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    Actually, THAT'S not the horror of the hellgate known only by the strangely benign-sounding name, "phillyBurbs."

The TRUE, UNIMAGINABLY TERRIFYING, HORROR is, that it demonically twists and distorts formerly sane people into thinking they WANT a job!

That is only the first step of the possession of the innocent souls of Philly's outer regions. What is the next step? No one yet knows...but considering how the very first stage warps people's minds into preferring the Living Death--later stages can only mean a horror of such enormity as to be almost incomprehensible!
    Leader: I knew I could count on you!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread