Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    LS says I don't exist...
    Must be true then, right? I'm a wraith, a vapor, a nonentity, because LS says I don't exist.

I've had this name for 50 years. I've had this SSN for 40+ years, I've lived at this address for over a year, in fact I own it! And yet, somehow, LS cannot verify me with a third party service. I own a house, a car, have credit cards and yet, somehow, LS cannot verify me with a third party service. I have a very unusual name. Only two people in the US have this name, and yet, somehow, LS cannot verify me with a third party service.

I'm torn between just removing the few remaining LS links I have up and then forgetting LS exists or pestering them until they admit that I do in fact exist.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Maybe one of LS's fine selection of info peddlers, posing as merchants, sold your complete identity information off to the Russians or Nigerians. Serious issue so check with your local credit bureau to make sure you don't have a twin.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Talking
    It sure would be nice for you if the IRS didn't know that you exist.

I bet they do know about you though and you have to pay them taxes every year don't you.

Oh great, now Haiko doesn't think I exist.

Rhea, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    I'm getting the same thing when I try to access smilies, Rhea.

Bummer!!
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

Talking
    quick! everyone form a circle, join hands and chant: "I believe in Rhea -- I believe in Rhea" and maybe we won't lose her altogether.

LS users beware. For the third time in as many weeks, I have had to change the name LS uses as "Payee" on checks to my own name (as individual) from my website name. Either someone at LS, or the LS system keeps changing it back to the website name.

Luckily, I have only been issued one check with the incorrect name, but I am waiting for more to arrive.

So Rhea, you are not alone. Everyone should check to see if their information is correct - or to see if they even exist.

Fred

o/~ Slip-sliding away,
    Slip-sliding awaaaaa-ay,
    You know the nearer your destination
    The more you're slip-sliding away. o/~

Melting! I'm melting! What a world, what a world.

The smilies thing is part of an added feature we'll have and since that isn't open yet it gives the error ... I am working on it, and do apologize because I know you exist Rhea!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

I can't complete the LS form either. So frustrating and a waste of my time. I tried the live help and guess what? Java error.
    Lizabeth Sorensen
    Affiliate Program Consultant
    lizATemerchantconsultingDOTCOM
    www.emerchantconsulting.com
    518-233-7431 EST.

Rhea isn't that an ostrich like animal from South America? How did it get an SSN number? No wonder you Americans have trouble with illegal imigrants LOL
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Gordon yes, a Rhea is a rattite living in the South American pampas. It is a large, flightless bird whose eye is larger than its brain. Its plumage is inferior to that of the ostrich. (You may advance to the next round of the Provincial Geography Bee.)

However the origin of the name is Greek. Rhea is the Greek goddess of fertility. That should keep some of you busy for a while.

Haiko, thank you for believing in my existence. Thank you all for believing in my existence despite evidence to the contrary. Honest and true I'm a real live person with a SSN, a funny name and all the appurtenances of modern living, LS's opinion be damned.

where do you go to see if you're verifiable or not

Rhea, join the club of satisfied - *NOT* customers who just love the new 'verification' system.

HG, if you go through the form, and can get past the third page of the new application process, then you're verifiable, congratulations.

Some as of yet unidentified consumer reporting agency, which L$ has contracted with without providing the proper disclosures required under Federal Law, and whom L$ refuses to disclose to the consumer in violation of Federal Law, may actually have accurate information about you. Since they refuse to identify the "third-party" consumer reporting agency, as required by Federal Law, we are unable to dispute any inaccurate information about ourselves, as we have the right to do under Federal Law.

Thumbs down We don't exist either!
    It's a bit silly really. I can't see whether it matters if we exist or not. Linkshare owe us money each month, not the other way around...

The system said our corporation didn't exist. A simple search of our state corporation database finds us easily (for free).

So I entered a personal name, just to get through the process. And now I have to email support to change it and make it correct.

I suspect the 3rd party isn't very good. Linkshare should ask for their money back!

Add me to the list. I've been incorporated since 1996, and have had the same FEIN since then. Yet, I can't get past the 2nd page of the new registration form because a third party can not verify that the entity exists.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one without an identity.

However the origin of the name is Greek. Rhea is the Greek goddess of fertility. That should keep some of you busy for a while.
    Rhea
    do you have many children
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

Blissfully childless, Neil.

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread