Results 1 to 10 of 10
May 6th, 2005, 07:14 AM #1Consolidated Payments: Simple Questions for Linkshare
Once the "kinks" are worked out:
1) What will the schedule be for payments? Will there be specific days (like the 1st and 15th of the month or the 10th and 25th, or whatever), or just a general "twice a month" schedule?
2) What will be the cutoff for those payments? Will everything received by the day before the cutoff be paid? Or will there be a longer gap?
3) Will checks go out on the scheduled days, or will it take some additional amount of time to print, stuff, and mail them? If you anticipate an additional delay after the scheduled day, how long?
4) The first payment will be "sometime in May". Do you have a date you're aiming for?
5) When will the second payment be? How about the third payment?
May 6th, 2005, 08:35 AM #2
I had a merchant tell me that LS told them the first check would be going out on May 8th. Hmmmm, isn't that a Sunday? I never knew there were people working at LS on Sundays...at least never the support staff.
If it is indeed that close, then I think LS should let us know. They've already been holding onto hundreds of dollars from one of my merchants there that has paid them already.
BTW, Michael, very good questions. I hope you can get someone from LS to answer them as I'm sure all afilliates are asking these same questions.
May 7th, 2005, 11:13 AM #3
Stephen answered one of the questions in his Update thread:
4) First consolidated payment should be going out sometime the week of 5/9 - 5/13.
May 11th, 2005, 11:03 AM #4
May 11th, 2005, 05:30 PM #5
I just got another answer through my account rep.
1) Ongoing, cutoffs will be the 8th and 23rd of each month.
Good choices, IMHO. The 23rd should be just about perfect for the quick-paying merchants.
May 11th, 2005, 05:44 PM #6
- Join Date
- January 17th, 2005
Great questions Michael. Hopefully we can get answers for all of them.
Also agreed with the 23rd. Hopefully that will allow us to receive payments from Sierra Trading Post, Mondera, NetMagazines, Overstock.com and other quick-paying merchants around the same time frame as before.
Bring on direct deposit.
May 11th, 2005, 07:16 PM #7
Michael...so basically twice a month we get paid?
No more hold backs?
Let me know
May 11th, 2005, 10:44 PM #8Originally Posted by EmDub
May 11th, 2005, 10:57 PM #9
If the merchant misses the cutoff - there won't be a payment to us till the next cutoff. It is remarkably similar to Performics.
My bet is that they still won't be able to start the direct deposit, and will have to revert back (stay with) the checks - which are late and made out improperly.
Michael is lucky, he got some answers to his questions. All of my messages have been ignored (I'm not talking about postings here). Michael has a good relationship with LS - he's lucky - we should all have that kind of relationship. I have that kind of relationship with Performics - but then I'm not having problems with them.
I'm not holding my breath for Steve Messer to answer any down-to-Earth questions here. It would be great if he could delegate someone again - but that seems to have ended too. How sad.
May 12th, 2005, 06:59 AM #10Originally Posted by 7-days
By cjshu in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LSReplies: 4Last Post: November 12th, 2005, 08:55 AM
By drumminlogan in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LSReplies: 21Last Post: August 26th, 2003, 03:40 PM
By bigchuck in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LSReplies: 2Last Post: June 21st, 2002, 11:22 AM
By bigchuck in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LSReplies: 41Last Post: May 5th, 2002, 04:38 PM