Angry Congrats, Linkshare!
    Yes, let me join the chorus congratluating you on your enhanced login procedure! It worked so smoothly ... up until the point that it said our company did not exist.

Now, being an enterprising young lad, I trotted on down to our CEO's office. He confirmed that, yes, we do, in fact exist and that we hadn't changed our company's name in the last two or three years. Seeking to corroborate this finding, I also touched base with our new CFO and our outgoing CFO, not wanting any change in existence to slip through the cracks during the transition. They confirmed the CEO's statement. Our Board of Directors happened to be meeting at our corporate office, but their agenda was pretty packed and they couldn't squeeze me in. But I did check with our other properties in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Florida. All report that they continue to exist with no plans for non-existence in the near future.

Therefore, I feel confident that our company does, in fact, exist.

My patience, however, no longer exists.

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    Heh! Perhaps they plan on moving into non-existence quietly, without alerting their employees...? ;->
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

Karl,

I love your approach! If LS won't listen to the many new threads posted here in the last 24 hours with complaints, try to get their attention with a post title that gives them praise. What a novel approach. I should have tried it months ago.

Seems Mr. Messer must have been out of town this week again as he has not been seen here much and amazing how much support drops off when he is not here reading these posts. You know, CJ almost always answers my support questions (I'm speaking of doing everything through the proper channels on both networks) and I don't think they have EVER ignored a single support request that was submitted.

One would think that a company as big as LS would realize that they need to at least double their support staff during a time of change. And with so much change right now, there is no excuse for LS ignoring all of us the way they are. Also, if they have an on-line chat help feature, it should (well, work for one thing) be staffed not just during normal US business hours, but in the evenings when there are so many of us that work then too.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

One thing is clear today: there seems to be a new error in the registration process that says to registrants that their companies don't even exist - I hope that they fix this error soon.

marcelle

Maybe, LS doesn't exist and no one knows.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Karl,

You have my permission to write all my future Linkshare posts!

Karl,
    Maybe you should pinch yourself..
    could be Phillyburbs.com is just a dream....

ABW Ambassador
    Karl, maybe you can give them an award for best network login, and then on further relection take it back. And then announce the award will no longer be given.

Marty, if PhillyBurbs is but a dream it is a dream which Yahoo! News also has, since they aggregate their news articles into Yahoo! News...

L$ is the nightmare, we just have to hope *THEY* wake up before they lose *ALL* of their 'non-existant' affiliates.

Without us, the merchants have no reason to continue being their customer. Maybe L$ has lost sight of that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by promosoft
    Without us, the merchants have no reason to continue being their customer. Maybe L$ has lost sight of that fact.
    Are you sure they ever knew it? Hey, folks, the way LS is treating us is no different that it was yesterday or the day before or the month before. They've been doing this, what, nine years. If they have not got it by now I'm not waiting around for them to figure it out, especially when affiliates and merchants are putting it right in their face every day here.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    Karl, maybe you can give them an award for best network login, and then on further relection take it back. And then announce the award will no longer be given.
    I love it!

Karl, nevermind about phillyburbs doesn't exist. I kept getting that I personally don't exist I kept trying to say I exist until I finally got the msg

"Error, you have exceeded the number of attempts allowed to try to pass third party verification. You may try again at a later date."

Of course Phillyburbs is worth a lot more than me personally Hmmm, I wonder if now that I don't exist taxes no longer exist for me either

Lol, Chet

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    Karl,

You have my permission to write all my future Linkshare posts!
    Billy Kay - no way ... I think we make a nice combo, though!

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread