Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Is your office supply traffic being whisked away ?????

Is your traffic getting whisked away?
    Are you converting on your office supply traffic?
    Not enough sales in the vertical?
    Wondering why?

Support your parasite free merchants and start earning what your office supply traffic is worth - Join ReStockIt.com today!

RSI is a leading supplier of Office and Small Business Supplies. We have everything the office may need, from paper to office furniture at great discount prices.

Centerpull
    C-Fold
    Dispensers
    Hardwound
    Household Roll
    Multifold
    Singlefold

Dispensers
    Jumbo Roll 1-Ply
    Jumbo Roll 2-Ply
    Regular
    Regular 1-Ply
    Regular 2-Ply
    Toilet Products

Bar Soaps
    Hand Sanitizers
    Liquid Soap -Hand Soap
    Liquid Soap -Soap Dispensers

Can Liners
    Indoor Containers
    Misc
    Outdoor Containers
    Recycling Containers
    Utility Containers

Brooms
    Janitorial Can Liners
    Cleaning Agents
    Floor Maintenance Products
    Mops Buckets
    Personal Healthcare Items
    Sponges & Scrubbers
    Storage Sheds
    Squeegees & Washers
    Vacuums & Acces.
    Wipers

Material Transport
    Platform Trucks
    Service Carts & Acces.
    Storage Sheds
    Tool Boxes

Files & Filing Supplies
    Presentations & Meeting Supplies
    Binders & Binding Supplies
    Calendars, Planners & Briefcases
    Forms, Record Keeping & Reference
    More Categories

Coffee Service
    Containers
    Cups
    Disposable Cutlery
    Disposable Dinnerware
    Disposable Foodservice Items
    Disposable Gloves
    Disposable Medical Items
    Office Supply & Packaging
    Paper Bags
    Party Supplies
    Personal Healthcare
    Plastic Bags
    Soaps & Dispensers
    Towels & Tissue
    Trays

Adhesives
    Art, Drawing, & Drafting Instruments
    Correction Fluids & Tape
    Desk Accessories
    Highlighters
    Markers
    Pencils
    Pens
    Staplers & Staples
    Tapes & Dispensers
    More Categories

Batteries
    Calculators
    Cameras
    Copiers
    Dictation Equipment & Supplies
    Fax/Multifunction
    Shredders
    Telephone
    Cash/Check Handling & Safes
    More Categories

Cleaning Supplies/Computer
    Computer
    Computer Hardware
    Data Storage
    Media Management
    Notebook/PDA & Mobile Computing Accessories
    Printer Supplies/Accessories
    Printers
    Ribbons
    More Categories

Cards/Card Stock
    Envelopes
    Mailers
    Notebooks
    Pads
    Paper
    Paper Rolls, Office Machine
    Mailroom & Packing Materials
    More Categories

Bookcases
    Chairs
    Computer Furniture
    Desks
    File Cabinets
    More Categories

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

Join ReStockIt.com today and help to make a change in the industry, it's up to you....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Problem is not with Restock-It Andy. Problem is your site's keyword content triggers more friggin Office Supply BHO infested popups enticing shoppers away from your pages. Place a no POPUPs allowed Bold disclaimer on your pages with a link to educate/detect/remove your infected shoppers systems within your site.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Is this a sort of renamed Betty Mills?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Quote Originally Posted by SSanf
    Is this a sort of renamed Betty Mills?
    Hi Sandra,

Absolutely not, this a direct competitor to BM. It is a different company but we carry the same identical products plus - a complete line of glassware and full restaurant supplies.

Some affiliates have run both programs and have confirmed that the conversions are much higher on RSI.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Internet Cowboy
    Wise affiliates support parasite free merchants. They are worth supprting. Those merchants who choose to subsidize their affiliate program with cookie-stuffing BHOs are not really worth supporting.

Can someone check the goldencan images, looks like someone mistyped a url, none of them are working.

it's a problem with the feed.

Some of the images have http://www.restockit.com repeated 2x in them
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...791#post533791

And is this what you mean Scooter?
    http://shop.upromise.com/search.php?...s=ltynavsearch
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

Damn, that's almost a week ago.

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    I found this to be highly unlike Andy as he preaches the ills of parasites every day as well as at his AMC seminars. When I brought it up to him, I was told to use the program on SAS that is owned by the same people. At the time it paid $7 per sale, that has now been changed to 7%. Possible this was an error, but this program still has no datafeed and is not on autorenew.
    So if I want a parasite-free merchant like this, I can use the SAS program or go back to the lady.

What is it about Upromise that makes affiliate managers think it is OK to partner with them? They are a TopMoxie parasite plain and simple. Is it the fact that they operate under a respectable guise? If other parastes started giving money to a charity would they be in programs tnat are otherwise parasite-free? I just don't get it other than these people really have a smooth salesman on their staff.

I remember Andy saying once that if the merchant does not want the program to be run by his standards, he will not represent them. I guess that no longer pertains.

Quote Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    it's a problem with the feed.

Some of the images have http://www.restockit.com repeated 2x in them
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...791#post533791
    This was to have been corrected in the last feed update, I just confirmed it was not so another feed update has been ordered and will be loaded live today before EOB...

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    I found this to be highly unlike Andy as he preaches the ills of parasites every day as well as at his AMC seminars.

Still do and has not and will not waiver..

When I brought it up to him, I was told to use the program on SAS that is owned by the same people.

I told you to use the "sister" program, OfficeSupplyIt.com that is owned by the owners of RSI.... I also told you, (in confidence cause i was not ready to announce), but I will announce it here now that you have prompted me to do so... that we are moving the RSI program to SAS this month. For many reasons, but mainly to remove the "threat" of parasitic activity, not only from UP but from others that try to constantly apply for the program and causes me much un-needed work to police the program.

At the time it paid $7 per sale, that has now been changed to 7%. Possible this was an error, but this program still has no datafeed and is not on autorenew.

Indeed it was an error, program recently launched and it was a matter of clicking a button on SAS, it has been corected. The data feed is being worked on as it is similar but diff than the offerings on RSI. The auto renew is a non issue at the current time, again, its a matter of activating it but there are more than sufficient funds in there to cover anything coming at this time.

So if I want a parasite-free merchant like this, I can use the SAS program or go back to the lady.

I'd never go back to the lady, that's just my opinon though

What is it about Upromise that makes affiliate managers think it is OK to partner with them? They are a TopMoxie parasite plain and simple. Is it the fact that they operate under a respectable guise? If other parastes started giving money to a charity would they be in programs tnat are otherwise parasite-free? I just don't get it other than these people really have a smooth salesman on their staff.

We do not own RSI, we manage the program and consult for them. RSI is an awesome merchant and the owners are fantastic people. UP was not my call, I did not recruit them and I was very clear on their status on the program. RSI knows the implications and the 'affiliate growth ceiling" that UP is causing on the program. I chose to work with RSI instead of turning away and have been working with them and educating them on the program and the effects of having a "UP" type in the mix. The listened ... when it was time to launch OSI, we launched on SAS upon my advice. When I said we needed to launch RSI on SAS, they understood why and approved my suggestion. RSI on SAS will elliminate the "UP" situation and the CJ program will be phased out. This was not to be released at this time, a few people know about it but it was not to be made public just yet.

I remember Andy saying once that if the merchant does not want the program to be run by his standards, he will not represent them..

That still stands and will not change ...

I guess that no longer pertains.

I would have though you knew me better than to make this statement. I do know the reasoning for your post though, so I'm not mad at you in any way, i just wasn't ready to make ceratin program management decisions public as of yet.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread