Discrepancies with my balance
    Anyone else having problems making your numbers balance? I still have about a 100 dollar difference between the balance at the top of CJ home page and what my April commissions should be.

Subtracting May sales from the total balance at the top and then doing a calculate next payment.

Anyone?

Cool
    when I get to wondering about numbers I just pull up a report and specify the date range. that's where I find out about reversals and all that %^&&#^ stuff.

Look for April extended sales as well. Some merchants get on that ball immediately, and those will be factored out of your payment for April sales.

Thanks Ticketguz!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    Look for April extended sales as well. Some merchants get on that ball immediately, and those will be factored out of your payment for April sales.
    That is exactly what happened. I have 2 sales extended. One from
    Sea Eagle and one from Wai Lana Yoga!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Sea Eagle will probably decline the sale because I didn't cross a "T" or dot and "I" someplace.

Thanks again Ticket!!

There is still something out of balance. I'm missing seven sales from Friday 5/6 that are showing up in my performance report, but not my txn report. So my balance at the top of the screen is more than my individual transactions add up too.

That's weird Tracy... I thought they fixed that problem.

I thought they fixed it too, but running my transactions results in a total less than my balance. But, if I run the performance report it balances against my total at the top of the page. I think they need to fix it again. Of course, it's the weekend, so we'll have to wait.

Have you taken into consideration the fact that the Performance Report looks at Event Date while the Transaction takes into account only the Posting Date for the Date filters. In all probability you must have taken that into account but just wanted to rule it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    I thought they fixed it too, but running my transactions results in a total less than my balance. But, if I run the performance report it balances against my total at the top of the page. I think they need to fix it again. Of course, it's the weekend, so we'll have to wait.
    Something isn't making sense here... how are you running the performance report for just May 6 (where you said you had transactions listed but missing from the txn report), and having it match the balance at the top of the page? The balance at the top includes transactions extended in March that will be paid May 20, all of April-May's transactions to date. Run the performance report for Apr 1 through May 8 (or the current date) and then run the transaction report for March with "status" set to extended. Those two totals will match the number at the top (after taking into account rounding by CJ). If you're comparing txn and perf. reports for May 6 only, the balance at the top is irrelevant.

Edit... I think what you are saying is that the missing transactions are causing your overall transaction amounts to vary from the balance shown on top of the page. It sounds like you don't have extended transactions from March because otherwise your perf. reports wouldn't match the balance shown on top of the screen. If you do have extended transactions, make sure to take those into account. But it might be something specific to your account since nobody else is complaining of the missing transactions (between the two reports) like the last time.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread