Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    How are sales today? Mine stink!
    No sales since 1030PM Eastern yesterday. Clicks seem normal but sales aren't happening. Anyone else? Good, better, worse?

15 years and counting
    Great week. Many sales. It seems people are not spending as much as before. I'm selling roughly the same products at the same time of the year so I've quite an history. 10 years ago, the average order was $200, 3 years ago, $100, this year just $50. Also, I don't see so many big spenders with orders over $1000.00.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    3 ebay $0.10 leads so far. Woo Hoo!
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Fine and dandy here... crappy yesterday however...

Outsourced Program Manager tmartini's Avatar
    Almost hate to say it, but it's been a great week for me too. Average order is ~$75 and I finally hit the five green bars mark.

-- Todd
    Todd Martini
    Digital Marketing Manager
    Jones Soda Co.
    Follow Me on Twitter

Internet Cowboy
    Decent day here. This week has been OK, but certain days have been anemic. Great day, poor day, Great day, decent day.... Can't seem to stack several great days in a row,

Action Jackson - King of the World
    CJ has been messed all month. I am showing one sale for the whole friggin month.

ABW Ambassador
    Yesterday was my best day of the year mainly due to 3 huge sales, and today is looking decent so far.

Steady as she goes ...

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Yesterday was pretty good, so has been this week even with the delays - but today sucks for me too -- the number of sales is a little below average, clicks are normal - but the amount of revenue yet is too low. I noticed that google has reduced the number of pages indexed for a few of my sites. That could be the reason
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

No good here... Lots of clicks and 1 sale.
    Won't pay the Google bill today

CDC
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do...

ABW Ambassador
    Unhappy
    Mine stink too.
    Last edited by womanht; May 7th, 2005 at 12:53 AM. Reason: corrections

It hasn't been a bad week for me but today was rediculous... way out of line.. This old saying of being on the wrong server really does seem to hit true when some of us have days like this. I believe that the 'being on the wrong server' cliche is actually more important than just a manner of speaking...... I think that there is actually something to it and I am going to run a series of tests to prove it. What would be helpful would be if someone could program a script that would periodically check CJ links to see how fast they are loading on different servers (for different CJ affiliate ID's) because the basis for my own theory (as shared by others) is that some of our CJ links are either timing out or being served so slow that that they induce the user to exit the click. It is nearly impossible to check this theory without some sort of software. As it stands, many of us seem to experience the phemonema of having relatively 'normal' days and then having days, like today for me and others, that just don't seem to make sense, while others seem to be reporting normal sales volumes. It really does seem like certain servers could be overloaded or something. my2cents

ABW Ambassador
    i was checking my own links earlier and there were some whose FIRST click yielded an error, as in cannot load page. The second and subsequent clicks were ok, but then, i don't think users will click those links a second time. so, there you have a click, but no sale coz the user never really arrived at the landing page.

Good to see I'm not the only who has a horrible day yesterday, I went from $250/day to $54 yesterday

They stink again today!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pstation
    Good to see I'm not the only who has a horrible day yesterday, I went from $250/day to $54 yesterday
    My sales continue to stink. Strong clicks, and few sales. I had 2 sales yesterday, one early and one late. Today ZERO so far!

Good week for me. Had a slump (SE related I do believe) but coming back up. Yesterday was my biggest negative $ day ever after one merchant did their reversals. Just that time of the month, though.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

My sales today......I'm crying in front my monitor... not just bad days, mother day == my dead day. Only few sales so far since early month.

ABW Ambassador
    Still no sales since
    event date 6-May-2005 16:16 PDT posting date 6-May-2005 17:27 PDT
    Can someone at cj PLEASE turn on the tracking.

To the contrary, yesterday and today have been two of my best days in this month but the other days in May have been pathetic. Could this be start of the "Summer Doldrums"? Or is it increased activity from the Ad Whores? I do log all my outgoing clicks. Usually the outgoing clicks to CJ would be around 3-5% more than what CJ reports on it's reports and I would attribute this difference to these Ad Whores. Now the figure seems to be more like 7-8%

today stats seems to be on par with the past 30 days for me as well.
    i finally got to 5 bars as well after years of CJ.

Impressions & clicks seem to be stuck for me. Nothing new in hours. I'll keep an eye on it.

The saga continues with me...........
    Quote Originally Posted by mhutch
    Impressions & clicks seem to be stuck for me. Nothing new in hours. I'll keep an eye on it.
    I started this thread and here I am continuing it. I had had NO sales today!! Zipper-Nada-Zero!!! 400 clicks direct to products and nuttin' I ususally have 1 sale every 60 clicks. I suppose if I sold gifty type items for Mothers Day, it would make a difference. But I must say, even with the holiday, this is very unusual for me. Quite similar to the so called upgrade we just suffered through. I suppose I'll try and keep cool until M-Day is over. But then if it does fire up, I am going to &&%$#!!! Twice!!

I visited a few pages about 4 hours ago and the impressions and clicks I made on those pages are not showing up yet. I seem to stop getting impressions and clicks around late afternoon central time.

Same here.... last two days... before that was fine. Just the reverse from what some other people have been reporting (refer to my earlier post).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast