Arrow asontv.com To leave CJ Today!
    AsOnTV.com (Ends on 11-May-2005)
    Too (or maybe not) bad.

Since I got the notice las week, I tried to check the new place but......
    I just checked again today and the new network of affiliate programs they mention still say "The page cannot be displayed"

LH-Lite is a network of affiliate programs. With LH-Lite, you may participate in multiple affiliate programs via a single affiliate account. There are over 150 different content areas where we list our offers, so matching an offer to an affiliates content is quite simple.
    Affiliate marketing is any type of online advertising or marketing where the merchant pays affiliates for results as an alternative for paying to reach a precise audience. Affiliates promote our products / services via their web site or newsletters in exchange for an agreed commission revenue generated by their marketing efforts.
    and

What is LH-Lite?
    The "LH-Lite" is a software program that allows you (The webmaster of your own site) to add banners and buttons to your website. From a selection of hard hitting proven winners. When traffic comes to your site to look at your products and services and sees your "LH-Lite" banner every time they click on your selected banner you could be making $$. Its that simple. Now get your website to make you fortunes.
    Sorry AsOnTV, but I don't have time for that dead page: http://www.lh-lite.com/

You said that you went to that network and then say that The "LH-Lite" is a software program, you had Commission at 10.00% on CJ and now you say 5% but, even after I try to see the new network or software program that you are moving to at the Commission I was getting at CJ, THAT LINK DON'T WORK, so good luck in the future.

It was ok for the last four years but, I must go on.

I just have to remember today to move some of my wonderfulbuys pages to the new empty AsOnTV directory.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Bye and good riddance to AsOnTV, which used to be cool, but for the last year or so has been nothing but a reversal-maniac!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread