I am very surprised with the strong January sales, at least thus far.
    Anyone else

..Guitars, amps, effects

ABW Ambassador
    Absolutely NO offense intended, just call it curiosity, but why do you only post to ask how other people's sales are doing?

MY sales since Xmas have been really quite TERRIBLE. I'm not a happy person right now.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    My Cybermall sales are down quite a bit oo from the same level of traffic to CJ merchants. Hell..some BF and Linksnare merchants actually have recorded a few sales beyond the normal CJ guys. My top 5 merchants haven't recorded squatt since 1/1/2002. Looks like I'll need to yank a few bad performers and re-direct traffic to the closers. Time to take down the Christmas New years fluff and do a few client pages as a break.

I had a few quiet days over the holidays, but now things have really picked up again. Todays commissions are 10x the whole of last Jan, ok.. I didn't get much last Jan, but it sounds good [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    My sales are good!

Leader,

When aren't they? (N/O)

------

Cedric,

Haiko

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Haiko,

Hopefully they will ALWAYS be good!!!

ABW Ambassador
    Right back atcha, Haiko.

Still curious...

Thanks to the degree I got in Internet Marketing from the Follow The Leader Institute, my "off" days are better than what my best days were last quarter. Weekends still slower than weekdays, but they've pleasantly surprised me in the sum at the end.

Yes, you, too can get a degree in Internet Marketing and make thousands per month in affiliate marketing while working in your jim-jams. Join ABW and enroll to earn your way to a new RollsRoyce today. Limited spaces available, so enroll today to make sure you optimize your earning potential.

All under cover agents from the IRS will be denied access and will not be answered when trying to probe about what "thousands" mean or "earning potential" means, or how much any of us actually earns above the monthly pizza night out.

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Holiday sales were a little down this year, but since Jan. 1 home improvement stores (LS) are doing quite well. Traffic slowed, but sales are up. :confused:

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well affiliates are getting the message as to how to maximize earnings by weeding out non-converting merchants. Merchants meanwhile are still taking a nap when it comes to revamping their programs to help thta conversion ratio. Take it one step further. Merchants are devising ways to NOT have to pay affiliates for traffic.

eCOST now has all banners and their whole site plastered with 1-800# ...it's called calculated diversion. They quietly raised their prices so they lie to consumers they are the low price leader and charge more than even street price on many popular items.

123 Music ...real dud on a niche' category. Agains the 1-800# is the ploy as they negate pricing all discounted music instruments and request site visitors have to call to get a price. Of course all my sites referred callers are never tracked to my Affiliate ID# and they get a 100% free ride on me. Basically they all want to pay a flat fee of 250.00 per month to CJ to get at their huge affiliate base. Raise the bar CJ and start to require a minimum EPC or they get the network boot in the a**.

Yeah, really worth dumping to losers.. problem is there are so many of them. I actually switched TO eCost from another dud.. that's how bad the other merchant was :eek:

wow, my 7 day EPC is down to $3.89, that's gotta be a record low.

post christmas business SUCKS! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    My January sales are about the same as they were in November and December, and that is strong. That's because I try not to handle the highly seasonal stuff and because I spend a great deal of effort in 2001 weeding out the loser merchants.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread