Verify
    Has anybody got Linkshare to resolve the verification error they get when they try to fill out their new form. Their support email just tells me to "double check for information errors", like I didn't do that already. Then I received an email today saying I won't get paid until I complete this form. The error I keep getting is...

"Error, we were not able to verify your legal name, address, and SSN with a third party verification service. Please check your legal name, address, and SSN, and try again."

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by shimmy
    Has anybody got Linkshare to resolve the verification error they get when they try to fill out their new form. Their support email just tells me to "double check for information errors", like I didn't do that already. Then I received an email today saying I won't get paid until I complete this form. The error I keep getting is...

"Error, we were not able to verify your legal name, address, and SSN with a third party verification service. Please check your legal name, address, and SSN, and try again."
    Opps, I just left another post about this. Yes, I am getting the same error message.

ABW Ambassador
    Just called Linkshare
    I just called linkshare and spoke to Regina. She told me that this is still a bug in the system and that it should be fixed by Monday. LOL

I get the same error, emailed linkshare and now I get an error when I check my mail there.

Your request was interrupted. We cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread