Sales Early, Sales Late, Zero between!!
    I don't get it! Sales Early, Sales Late, Zero between!! I have read where this has been the case for many others, not just myself. Clicks stay steady but sales don't follow as they used to. If this is a legit occurance, I wish CJ would say so. But if it was, then when the sales were posted the event times would show mid-day times. That is not happening either. Would someone please expel on this amazing phenominon?

And sales are very slow comparatively speaking. Conversions have gone from 1 in 60 clicks to 1 in 130. I am starting to support the idea of a CJ domain issue. Perhaps it's the server. I am collecting data now, but it is overwhelming holding true, that one domain is converting 3x better than the other using the exact ads on different PPC searches. So now I am changing the doamins on the slow PPC campaign to see if it makes a difference.

That's it!

Well... let us know what you find, if anything... if there even was a tracking or server problem, CJ would never say so. I have a 3-4 hour gap right in the middle of the day, but not everyday, so I'm not convinced it's anything anyone can control.

Seeing the same gap in reporting today!

Same today and yesterday!
    BTW Yesterday I had a great day until about 11AM and then nothing. Zero. NADA!
    I don't understand why I had from 6 AM to 11 AM steady sales (about 25 an hour) and then sudden stop. As if someone turned off the server and turned it back on exactly after midnight. What is going on CJ?

Still ZERO this afternoon
    Quote Originally Posted by voloda
    Same today and yesterday!
    BTW Yesterday I had a great day until about 11AM and then nothing. Zero. NADA!
    I don't understand why I had from 6 AM to 11 AM steady sales (about 25 an hour) and then sudden stop. As if someone turned off the server and turned it back on exactly after midnight. What is going on CJ?
    No sales here AGAIN since early morning 8AM Eatern. Lots of clicks but no sales. Certainly a pattern here.

Reporting is not currently and has not been delayed. Currently reporting is updating on an hourly basis. Network wide data shows no tracking or reporting issues that would cause any delays or tracking problems.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    No gaps in mine

Thumbs down
    Yeap, the same happened to me! Big Big Gaps! 450 clicks - $0.30 in commissions. That's really not normal... It's been like that for 3 days now..

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread