Another one Gone - JerryBaker
    Dear Jerry Baker Affiliate,

Jerry Baker would like to thank you for your participation in our affiliate program. We have made a business decision to shut down our LinkShare Affiliate Program.

We will pay for commissions earned on Net Orders received through a LinkShare link based on the terms of our Agreement, plus any earned outstanding payments currently owed to affiliates. Affiliates' sales commissions will not accrue after May 31st. If you have changed your contact information, please update your profile at LinkShare so you can receive your final commission check in a timely manner.

Pursuant to our Affiliate Agreement between Jerry Baker and you, this shall serve as our formal written notice to terminate our LinkShare Affiliate Agreement. Per our Agreement, you are required to remove any and all banners, buttons, text links, product images, and store fronts that link to Jerry Baker by the end of the day on Tuesday, May 31st, 2005 at 11:59pm EST.

If you have any questions, please contact affiliates@jerrybaker.com before May 31st.

We don't have any immediate plans to replace LinkShare as our primary affiliate network, but when/if we have these details, they will be communicated to you.

Once again, we thank you for supporting our LinkShare Affiliate Program and we appreciate your compliance with these termination provisions.

Sincerely,

Dan Lundquist
    Affiliate Program Manager
    Jerry Baker
    Another merchant leaving Linkshare. So many have left already. I wonder where they're all going ? Indy or other networks or stopping all affiliate marketing?

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Dude wasnt Jerry Baker some sort of Televangelist married to that skag that always cries .....Tammy Faye?

She is proof that there are aliens amongst us....betcha she comes from uranus.

There's another merchant defection coming at the end of the month. A large Linkshare merchant will be moving to CJ. (No, it's no Overstock.) I'm not at liberty to spill the beans, but I'm sure there will be an announcement in the next week or so.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

hmmm does it rhyme with try.com?

Dude....you must be a very very special affiliate cause you seem to have all the info.

Dayam...should change your nick to LinkShare Directory Assistance cause you sure have all the 411 on Linkshare...

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Dude wasnt Jerry Baker some sort of Televangelist married to that skag that always cries .....Tammy Faye?
    That was JIM Baker...
    Jerry's a gardener (or someone who made a brand as one) and sells a bunch of gardening-related stuff. I forgot just what they do at their place in my area--manufacturing, or just shipping--but the main thing I remember about it was that they didN'T hire me back when I was still doing empl*yment. So, they can count on a similar response in return when they show up at CJ asking to be shown on my site

It's nice when I get a chance to turn the tables that way

There's another merchant defection coming at the end of the month. A large Linkshare merchant will be moving to CJ.
    Good...
    Unless it's some dreck place, in which case LS can keep it to themselves!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    This may be the wrong place to post this, but for garden stuff, I listened to Haiko's show on Webmaster Radio this Tuesday and there was some merchant who does outdoor and garden through SaS, and they sound too good to pass up.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread