Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CJ?? It's time to talk!!
    Since no change in stats since the outage, we need to know what is going on. Many of us have PPC/CPC campaigns running and we need to know if we should shut them down or what? Is tracking functioning right now? WHAT???
    Take all the time you need to find out what is wrong, but WE need to know what is going on with OUR sales transactions. Your honesty is requested.

Should we shut down our ad campaigns or?

Absolutely! That little tidbit of information is desperately needed! If tracking is not functioning, we shouldn't be spending are hard earned pennies on advertising that will not produce any results.

If They Are Honest With Us...
    Quote Originally Posted by Airstrip
    Take all the time you need to find out what is wrong, but WE need to know what is going on with OUR sales transactions. Your honesty is requested.
    If They Are Honest With Us, they know we would all l run in the direction of SaS (or somewhere)! They don't want that.
    I was reading in another post where the parent company lost $$$,$$$,$$$,$$$,$$$.
    When you loose money, don't you try to make it up somehow.
    If they take a few dollars here and there, it would make up for that big loss.
    I believe that no matter how much money someone has, when they loose some, they want it back. This is the easiest way.
    Do the other networks have tracking problems on a regular basis?
    This is only an opinion, not an accusation
    Nature

ABW Ambassador
    Think this is a good time to buy some flip flops or something, lil test purchase time.

Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Airstrip
    Since no change in stats since the outage, we need to know what is going on. Many of us have PPC/CPC campaigns running and we need to know if we should shut them down or what? Is tracking functioning right now? WHAT???

Should we shut down our ad campaigns or?
    I agree WTF CJ ????
    We needed this info 4 hours ago!!!
    But rember we have all been told tracking is not, has not and never will be affected.
    winning is a habit unfortunately so is losing

>>>This is only an opinion, not an accusation

uh huh. sure. but yes, a little news we can understand would have been helpful.

>>>But rember we have all been told tracking is not, has not and never will be affected.

you can't track what never happened . . . which is probably true if they got temporarily unhooked from the Internet.

Yep... no tracking when there is nothing to track. You can all say goodbye to anything that would have happened this morning.

You something bad has happened when there are 54 people in the CJ forum... =)

Just goes to prove that nothing is ever TOTALLY bad. What's bad for us and CJ is good for this forum. I first learned of this forum after another problem with CJ a few months ago.

Problems like this (tracking, no hits, 8 impressions) can really make a person (me) have low self-esteem.

When I looked at my stats this morning, I though at first I had messed up when I made changes.
    Even right now I feel soooooooo sad
    I hope everything get fixed-permanently soon
    Nature

Something is definitely wrong - I'm showing 182 impressions for today! No way that is accurate. Might have been accurate at 12:05 am, but certainly not after that.

Something is wrong at CJ...

Andy

Internet Cowboy
    It is very clear to me that CJ does not give a rats ass about the publishers. I wonder sometimes if they even communicate with merchants.
    I have removed 1000+ CJ links already and am now going to remove more.
    This is complete bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by Nature
    Problems like this (tracking, no hits, 8 impressions) can really make a person (me) have low self-esteem.

When I looked at my stats this morning, I though at first I had messed up when I made changes.
    Even right now I feel soooooooo sad
    I hope everything get fixed-permanently soon
    Nature
    Crap man... get it together...

Share A Sale Share A Sale

Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    Crap man... get it together...
    I'm Together
    This is not good but, I found SaS a few days ago.
    So... IMO all is not lost
    This is my brain on cj
    This is my brain on SaS

>>>But rember we have all been told tracking is not, has not and never will be affected.
    Somtimes things slow down or go down. And the spiel is that 'tracking is not affected', as if tracking was handled on an INFALLIBLE server while something else may not be. Why not then? Why not invest in a few more INFALLIBLE servers? Because they don't exist, that's why. Anybody who says tracking is not affected is either muy estupido or is on CJ's payroll (or both ).

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Chicken
    'tracking is not affected'

Shame on you CJ.

What - are we really suppose to believe that tracking is not affected?

You are right Chocolate Chicken.

Tridecaphobia
    CJ Outage! It is Friday 13th. What else can you expect?

Well crap!!! I just had a sale post with an event time of almost 12pm pst, after not seeing anything after 8am pst... there is no way that no sales occurred during those 4 hours. That's typically the busiest time of day!!

When I called CJ, they did not even say that "Tracking is/was not affected". The only thing that they kept saying was that some computers were affected. Given that Todd is also not making any posts here, I guess this time they might really be having issues.

I guess it is time to move on to other networks.

I called CJ and they said..........
    I called CJ and they said..........

Presently there is about a 5 hour backlog. They also said they have not posted any message yet, because they wanted to have all the facts together as to what went wrong. Also, they agreed that there were no transactions during the period when the links would not work or appear and that an evaluation will be made to make this loss up to us. Now, they also said, that once CJ was back up and links were working again, that all transaction were functioning as expected....... but that there is about a 5 hour back log.

Cool
    In todays top story nuclear war broke out and all traces of life were wiped off the planet.
    On a lighter note CJ tracking was not affected.
    winning is a habit unfortunately so is losing

ABW Ambassador
    Well crap!!! I just had a sale post with an event time of almost 12pm pst, after not seeing anything after 8am pst... there is no way that no sales occurred during those 4 hours. That's typically the busiest time of day!!
    That's so right. That's during our "non-gap" period. I guess we have a new gap time. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by inasisi

I guess it is time to move on to other networks.
    I wish it were that easy... but SAS hasn't been able to attract the big merchants that generate most of the CJ income.

ABW Ambassador
    Yep, just had a similar gap come in. Last sale at 8:46 AM pacific and now one at 13:12 pacific with a 2 hour delay. Nothing in between.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast