Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Reporting Delay - Fri. May 13
    There is a reporting delay. We are working to resolve the issue. Currently reporting is up to 5 hrs. behind. We believe we have resolved the problem and reporting is now catching up. We will update the members area later today with more information.

I apolgize for the lack of communication but we want to have all the facts prior to posting updates.
    Last edited by ToddCrawford; May 13th, 2005 at 06:39 PM.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Thank you Todd
    winning is a habit unfortunately so is losing

Outsourced Program Manager tmartini's Avatar
    There is a reporting delay. We are working to resolve the issue. Currently reporting is up to 5 hrs. behind. We believe we have resolved the problem and reporting is now catching up. We will update the members area later today with more information.

I appolgize for the lack of communication but we want to have all the facts prior to posting updates.
    Todd C,

Thanks for the post. Just so you know the reporting delay is much worse than 5 hours. My stats (clicks, impressions) haven't updated at all since the network outage, so I'm looking at a delay of at least 10 hours at the moment.

Todd M.
    Todd Martini
    Digital Marketing Manager
    Jones Soda Co.
    Follow Me on Twitter

Thank you, Todd.

Thanks Todd... also, someone posted in another thread that CJ is aware the not all transactions were tracked this morning (I'm guessing that means new clicks didn't work, and sales made via older cookies wouldn't have registered either). Is CJ really going to make up for the "lost sales" somehow?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I'm glad CJ realises there's a problem, but--what Todd M. said. My stats have been stuck ALL day--since early this m*rning. It's only displaying 10 clicks, the same as it was when I first checked hours ago!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    Thanks Todd... also, someone posted in another thread that CJ is aware the not all transactions were tracked this morning (I'm guessing that means new clicks didn't work, and sales made via older cookies wouldn't have registered either). Is CJ really going to make up for the "lost sales" somehow?
    We are still investigating this issue (which is competely unrelated to the reporting delay btw). We will know more on Monday and will update everyone on what occurred.
    Todd Crawford

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    I'm glad CJ realises there's a problem, but--what Todd M. said. My stats have been stuck ALL day--since early this m*rning. It's only displaying 10 clicks, the same as it was when I first checked hours ago!
    I'll make sure this is also investigated (in case it isn't alreaday). We will get everything ironed out as quickly as possible. We're on it!
    Todd Crawford

No chance CJ will be working over the weekend to resolve this then?

Is there any reasonable assurance that this won't happen again (I mean the complete outage) so we know whether or not to pause PPC advertising?

ABW Ambassador
    No chance CJ will be working over the weekend to resolve this then?

Is there any reasonable assurance that this won't happen again (I mean the complete outage) so we know whether or not to pause PPC advertising?
    To be safe maybe you should pause it, at least for today.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Infoseeker
    To be safe maybe you should pause it, at least for today.
    Maybe not. The delays seem to be over. My last sale came in with an hour and 19 minute gap, which is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Infoseeker
    Maybe not. The delays seem to be over. My last sale came in with an hour and 19 minute gap, which is normal.
    Todd said the delay is not related to the outage, so I want some assurance that things will stay up and running, especially if they won't be around all weekend.

The note in the members area has now been updated. It basically says what I posted here - I just wanted to point out that we updated it.
    Todd Crawford

Todd said the delay is not related to the outage, so I want some assurance that things will stay up and running, especially if they won't be around all weekend.
    The 'outage' issue has been identified and resolved - we will be monitoring it to ensure that it does not occur again. (this is the assurance you asked for)
    Todd Crawford

Thanks for the response... glad to know it's been identified... any chance you can shed some light on what was identified?

With regard to what was posted on the homepage:

"Also, the CJ Account Manager was inaccessible this morning from 5:11 a.m. to 6:45 a.m. PST."

This doesn't seem to jive with what we were all experiencing this morning...
    It's best to wait until everything has been sorted out. I do not want to say it was one thing and then find out it was something else.
    Todd Crawford

Just got a bunch of clicks updated from today. Impressions are not there, but they may have been lost.

But why not be explicit about tracking not functioning as well? We all know the links weren't working, and for longer than 94 minutes. I just don't get it... we've all been begging for some transparency for so long, and here's the chance to provide some... you either know what caused the outage or you don't. If you're not sure, say so... if you are, why not share? But, better to have something than nothing I suppose...

But why not be explicit about tracking not functioning as well? We all know the links weren't working, and for longer than 94 minutes. I just don't get it... we've all been begging for some transparency for so long, and here's the chance to provide some... you either know what caused the outage or you don't. If you're not sure, say so... if you are, why not share? But, better to have something than nothing I suppose...
    We are not trying to hide anything - we just need some time to investigate everything before we update our clients. We will need until Monday to do this.
    Todd Crawford

This is one thing I like about CJ, once there is a problem with any part of CJ, sooner or later Todd will show up here and post something about it.

Even if it's something that we don't like to hear but, Todd will reply in less than 24hrs.

But in the other (supposedly) bigger network, not even when the big time, you may not get a reply in days or even weeks, I guess it won't take a genius to take notice of those important details.

Thanks Todd.

Sal.

Internet Cowboy
    It's all about Monday. Do you plan to have people working over the weekend or will we just lose the entire weekend of sales if your system craps out again?
    You speak as if you are all going home so you can go on a picnic over the weekend and will deal with any problems that happen over the weekend on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    It's all about Monday. Do you plan to have people working over the weekend or will we just lose the entire weekend of sales if your system craps out again?
    You speak as if you are all going home so you can go on a picnic over the weekend and will deal with any problems that happen over the weekend on Monday.
    I thought I already answered this above. Yes, we will be working over the weekend. We need the time between now and Monday to fully investigate and analyze the issues(s) before we can update our clients.

We have people monitoring our systems 24/7. Whenever any issues occurs, there are people on call to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve any issues.
    Todd Crawford

We believe we have resolved the problem
    I do not want to say it was one thing and then find out it was something else.
    ?????????????????????????????????

Come on - let's not pick apart my posts. I said we will update everyone on Monday. Things are back to normal and we expect them to remain this way. We will closely monitor things over the weekend.
    Todd Crawford

ABW Ambassador
    I don't know if this will make any difference to you, but in the last couple of years there were two other "outages" that were identified that we received compensation for. I thought cj was very fair with their estimated payments during those two situations.

The one good thing - at least CJ pays on time ... and we all don't have to prove we are who we say we are...

Ebudae

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast