Exclamation AdSense Search Code Modification...
    It wanted to me to make a link on search advertising google - i.e. on search any keyword. And if on more concrete that on "hosting".
    That I have made! I type keyword "hosting", have then i go in offline, and have copied url which has turned out after pressing the button "search"!!!
    The link in a browser determined the country, language of the user, etc.

Code:
    <a href="http://www.google.com/custom?q=hosting&amp;sa=Search&amp;client=pub-2268832313988957&amp;forid=1&amp;ie=ISO-8859-1&amp;oe=ISO-8859-1&amp;cof=GALT:%23008000;GL:1;DIV:%23336699;VLC:663399;AH:center;BGC:FFFFFF;LBGC:336699;ALC:0000FF;LC:0000FF;T:000000;GFNT:0000FF;GIMP:0000FF;FORID:1;&amp;hl=en" style="color: #000000">hosting</a>
    Though it does not give a guarantee, that then user will click that on advertising links, nevertheless goes efficiently for me. Since if a search word popular practically all first positions will be paid and probability of that the user will press the paid link is great...
    All of us perfectly know, that AdSens does not allow to change a code... But actually terrible I have not made anything... I have entered in the site normal code - the source code and a code which has made itself for some words has put hardly below... In a word speaking - I am simple on have simply facilitated to the user input of words in a search line... Poorly from it google only that he will have not correct statistics about users.... Any fraude here is not present, since actually the user will press advertising links under own discretion... However nevertheless it turns out contradicts rules google adsense!

And so it is asked as on it will react google! Somebody tried something similar? Whether Google will be nervous if all traffic (that is Refer a field) will be with itself google or other search engines..

Quote Originally Posted by Galant
    All of us perfectly know, that AdSens does not allow to change a code
    You have answered your own question.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Contextual Marketing Goddess
    It will definitely get you a warning from Google.

Does anyone know if we are able to have the search box pre-filled and ready to just hit search?

I think about this... But it is a code modification!!!

Contextual Marketing Goddess
    Does anyone know if we are able to have the search box pre-filled and ready to just hit search?
    This is NOT allowed. You are modifying the code, and people have been warned for prefilling search boxes.

Thanks, I put up the blank boxes instead.

hey guys I have a pretty name for website but it contains the google name http://www.widgets-google.com can I do that, or will I be infringing on trademarks and will I be sued?
    [URL=]http://www.intelefone.net/voipvincent[/URL]

I would be inclined not to use it. Not sure what their policy is. Try registering any name with ebay in it. They send you a cease and desist notice right away and warn you not to put up any website associated with the name and let it expire. Some times these companies take things a bit too far.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread