ADBUMB - Why the need to spam?
    For some unknown reason, I have started recieving UNWANTED emails from adbumb media. So nice to see something that a lot of people read and quote stoop to spamming someone.

For the record, the reason I am posting this is becuase I saw they have signed up and have made posts.

Chris
    Recycled Talent - Architects of custom scripts and snippets, perfectly written to suit any need. We stay on top of the latest technology so you don't have to.
    Total Stupidity - Shining light on stupid things.

ABW Ambassador
    hehehehehe hahahahahah hohohohohoho

Chris, let me clear it up for you, that is not spam, they do not spam, that was just predictive desire email. They predicted your desire for that email, so they sent it to you. That is not spam, no its not.... hahahah... of course it isn't.... it is simply you are having a brain malfunction and have not realized your desire for that email.

Chet

Is that what that was? Well let me clear it up for them a bit.

Predictive desire email for me right now would be about 20-30 orders from my site. Anything else that comes on a weekly or bi-weekly basis that was not requested is SPAM. Brain defect or not.
    Recycled Talent - Architects of custom scripts and snippets, perfectly written to suit any need. We stay on top of the latest technology so you don't have to.
    Total Stupidity - Shining light on stupid things.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread