Outsourced Program Manager John Jupp's Avatar
    GlobalTravel.com
    I got an unsolicited email from an "agent" of Global Travel which looks like yet another mass marketing everyone can be a travel agent just pay your fee and get special benefits ripoff outfit.

The deal looks rubbish to be honest as there are way too many costs involved and prohibitive charges for every type of administrative issue; plus an annual "fee".

They claim to have 40,000 "travel agents" in the US and to be honest it just seems to me like another rehash of the old "get in at the ground floor and own your own business".

They claim to have a lot of prestigious companies endorsing them and their online video while avoiding any mention of the costs does play on this. Hidden in the website are the actual charges.

I was wondering if other affiliates have come across this company and can say anything positive or negative about them? They emailed a music site of mine. Guess they didn't know I already have a travel site.

I actually use this service and save a ton of money on really nice hotels like the Westin in New Orleans. I don't use the service to "Make Money at Home", but the travel discounts on Hotels are great. If you travel a lot you will save much more than you spend on the Membership. I also used the card in Tampa during one of the hurricanes and got a room at the Hyatt downtown for less than $70!

Outsourced Program Manager John Jupp's Avatar
    I wouldn't be surprised at the discounts they offer during a hurricane!

I bet I beat their price for mid August though. The Hyatt Regency is actually cheapest on a Friday and Saturday with the working week coming out at a little more. Just goes to show business people prefer it.

Still very sceptical from an affiliates perspective though. Yet from a sole users perspective or a small business frequently travelling I can see the attraction.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread