ABW Ambassador
    Drop in Allposter Sale - Across the Board?
    Allposter sales have dropped almost to nothing - is this across the board or is it just me?

Maybe not the best forum for it, but there is no allposters forum and people who read this area tend to be affiliates of allposters.

Last month was alright for me. This month is so/so. A couple of decent orders, but order volume is down. Same thing for my own personal product sales. May has been awful. I seem to recall it being the same last year, but will have to check my records. Here in the states, May is usually graduation time, so shopping takes a backseat during this busy time. Throw in gas prices at $2.50 a galloon and I think people begin to watch those impulse sales. Will have to see how things progress.

Hello board,

i am considering the idea to start a new "poster website"... do you think allposters sales are dropped so my idea it is not worth the startup cost ??

Compared to last year I'm about the same, 46 items last May, 42 so far this May. But I've made more this May than I did last May.

It's way down from the 135 items I sold last month. I think the promotions they ran helped that though.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

ABW Ambassador
    OK here's my difference - in May 1 - 15th 2004 i sold 120 items. In may 1 to 15th 2005, I've sold 5!!

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Sucko numbers there, Samy. Gotta wonder what's going on, eh?

I'm doint better than "almost nothing" but if the trend so far this month continues this will be my worst month in almost a year. I'm sending comparable traffic as in other months but just not making the same number of sales. Also, sales of high-end items has declined dramatically.

One thing I'd love to see AP implement is a link that will show shoppers who are viewing a particular product the other sizes and media that product is available in. I think that would go a long way to converting sales.

I went from about $400 a month to about $15 a month in the last 3 months. Surely that's indicative of something...

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread