Helping hand in Credit Cards processing!
    Welcome one of the best processors on the net!

Merchantboss Corp. has a mission to be the leader in e-commerce technology. Our team has been selling on the Internet since 1996 and the Merchantboss system is the culmination of these years of experience. Our mission is to provide merchants with this expertise by providing all the tools necessary to establish, manage and process e-commerce transactions safely, secureley, and most importantly, with ease over the Internet.
    We provide our merchants with a full tool kit to sell on-line. The solution is easy to implement and provides real-time secure credit card processing technology. The software we provide is web based and easy to setup. You can create a fully e-commerce enabled website in less than an hour and you don't need to learn any html programming or use any special programs.
    Credit card processing technologies
    Our processing is totally secure which ensures you do not have to worry about the loss of information. We work with Visa and MasterCard as these are the most common credit cards.
    Payouts
    We have a huge network of banks who we have established direct relationships. Actually we can transfer the money to you to any place in the world in any currency - the system will automatically convert it into US dollars and back.
    Clients support system
    The most important aspect of any business is the client. We value your clients and value the feedback they have. That is why your administration area includes a special "clients" section. When a client sends an e-mail, fax or just calls, the message is registered and you can reply and keep a full record of the communication.
    Anti-fraud check
    Unfortunately, there are some people who want something for nothing. Our system protects your business from these people. When a purchase is made, it is scanned by our highly developed anti-fraud system - a combination of filters and rules. This allows you to decrease the charge-back ratio dramatically.
    Affiliate's program
    To really generate sales your have to think about advertising and specifically how you can harness the power of the internet. One way to do this is to have 100's of salespeople working for you. We call these affiliates. The more affiliates you have, the larger the number of purchases at your site. In our system managing affiliates is so simple you will wonder why you have not done it before. All an affiliate has to do is just register with your site and start working. Merchant Boss looks after the rest, works out sales, commissions and payouts.
    Statistics
    Information is power. With our system you have all the statistics about your site, traffic, clicks and, of course, purchases. This will help you to make decisions and make fantastic profits.

If you have any questions about this service feel free to ask!
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; May 15th, 2005 at 09:55 PM.

Hmm - post number 1 from a new member and it contains advertising! Now let me think would I trust someone like this with my business?

NO.

Some info about the domain.

Created: 2004-05-28
    Expires: 2006-05-28
    SSL Cert: No valid SSL on this Host

So have they been in business since 1996?

Moderators: Perhaps you should not delete the links so everyone can see who these, ahem, 'Gentlemen' really are.

We have a huge network of banks who we have established direct relationships. Actually we can transfer the money to you to any place in the world in any currency - the system will automatically convert it into US dollars and back.
    Maybe we can use this merchant to claim our money from Nigeria.

I still have the last email from Prince Takumba from Nigeria, he wants to send me $80,000,000.00 but, up until now I didn't knew what bank to use.

I hope that MarketingD be able to transfer all those Million$ with any of his banks, I sure can use those $80,000,000.00 this year.

Tony Montana.

So I guess I won't get the $80 Millions after all.

Outsourced Program Manager
    "You can create a fully e-commerce enabled website in less than an hour and you don't need to learn any html programming or use any special programs."

At least they've proven this feature works...

- Eder

Quote Originally Posted by garystarling
    Hmm - post number 1 from a new member and it contains advertising! Now let me think would I trust someone like this with my business?

NO.

Some info about the domain.

Created: 2004-05-28
    Expires: 2006-05-28
    SSL Cert: No valid SSL on this Host

So have they been in business since 1996?

Moderators: Perhaps you should not delete the links so everyone can see who these, ahem, 'Gentlemen' really are.
    SSL)) You should check out the site. SSL should be installed by a webmaster.

And BTW there is https://.....:-)

We have an SSL installed.

Internet Cowboy
    I smell

aka
    SPAM

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread