want to meet affiliate and vendors
    i've been in various parts of the net space for many years now, but my current passion / obsession / 24x7 time is spent on the digital products - ebooks / web based software / subscription sites etc.

i'd love to hear from all cb vendors / affiliates, and anyone else interested in the digital space, to see if there is potential for JV's we can do together?

PM me...

Hi, welcome to the Clickbank Forum.

I have 2 top selling Clickbank products in the marketplace. One has been a top seller for about 8 months, the other just hit top ten a week after I started selling it.

The URLs are:
    getyoursiteongoogle.info

and

swapclix.com

I am always open to suggestions, please let me know what you have in mind.

Thanks,

I've sold a ton of virtual products (not digital products - sorry for the correction) in my day as well as I had my own merchant programs through CB as well. From my experience, The merchant side is the best b/c when an order somehow doesn't get tracked by the affiliate sender, then the merchant gets full credit for the sale. I know it's wrong, but thats clickbank systems.

I enjoyed the affiliate side as well - making 25k -35k per month through their programs using email marketing - and it still works. We end up creating our own exclusive partnerships with these merchants and use our own affiliate tracking to increase our revenues & commissions.

Ryan Fellman
    Affiliate Director of Marketing
    WeGiveCash.com
    RegencyMarketing.com
    and coming soon.............LEADFLASH.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread