I need help with CJ redirects
    I have a CJ merchant that permits direct linking in ppc/cpc ad campaigns, but they do not allow us to display their URL as the display URL in the ad. One of the 2nd tier PPC search engines I use, does some kind of masking of the long destination URL and ends up displaying the merchants URL.

For Example: I entered http://www.arndoezers.net123?url=ww...hantsdomain.com So then after I submit the ad it shows www.merchantdomain.com as the display URL. What needs to be displayed is the first part or the www.arndoezers.com. Can anyone tell me how I can write these redirect URL's so the merchants URL is not displayed?

The PPC search engine is allegedly working on the matter. It's been a week now.

Thanks

Airstrip

you can always create a redirect script using asp or php and stick the cj link in the script and link to the script from the PPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Airstrip
    I have a CJ merchant that permits direct linking in ppc/cpc ad campaigns, but they do not allow us to display their URL as the display URL in the ad. One of the 2nd tier PPC search engines I use, does some kind of masking of the long destination URL and ends up displaying the merchants URL.

For Example: I entered http://www.arndoezers.net123?url=ww...hantsdomain.com So then after I submit the ad it shows www.merchantdomain.com as the display URL. What needs to be displayed is the first part or the www.arndoezers.com. Can anyone tell me how I can write these redirect URL's so the merchants URL is not displayed?

The PPC search engine is allegedly working on the matter. It's been a week now.

Thanks

Airstrip

Internet Cowboy
    or you could just make a nice landing page on your own web site with some pre-sell info

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread