Results 1 to 1 of 1
May 16th, 2005, 12:51 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 9th, 2005
- Long Island City
FYI, For those trying to just hold on to whatever shred of sanity and
dignity you have left in your office, keep on keeping on with these
innocent office dares to make your skull-crushingly dull and boring work
hours a little more lively....
1) Run one lap around the office at top speed.
2) Ignore the first five people who say 'good morning' to you.
3) Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say,
"Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."
4) To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears
5) Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say,
"Sorry, I really prefer it this way."
6) Walk sideways to the photocopier.
7) While riding in an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors
TWO POINT DARES
1) Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him with
2) Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask, "Did you get all
that, I don't want to have to repeat it."
3) Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).
4) Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle
(there must be a 'non-player' within sight).
5) Shout random numbers while someone is counting.
FIVE POINT DARES
1) At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to
conclude with the singing of the national anthem (5 extra points if you
actually launch into it yourself).
2) Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with
growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.
3) For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as "Bob."
4) Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do a
5) After every sentence, say 'Mon' in a really bad Jamaican accent. As
in "The report's on your desk, Mon." Keep this up for 1 hour.
6) While an office mate is out, move their chair into the elevator.
7) In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and
mutter, "Shut up, all of you just shut up!"
8) At lunchtime, get down on your knees and announce, "As God as my
witness, I'll never go hungry again."
9) In a colleague's DAY PLANNER, write in the 10am slot: "See how I look
in tights."(5 Extra points if it is a male, 5 more if he is your boss)
10) Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask, "You wanna
11) Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do
you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now."
12) Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why, say, "I can't talk
13) Posing as a maitre d', call a colleague and tell him he's won a
lunch for four at a local restaurant. Let him go.
14) Speak with an accent (French, German, Porky Pig, etc) during a very
important conference call.
15) Find the vacuum and start vacuuming around your desk.
16) Hang a 2' long piece of toilet roll from the back of your pants and
act genuinely surprised when someone points it out.
17) Present meeting attendees with a cup of coffee and biscuits,
smashing each biscuit with your fist.
18) During the course of a meeting, slowly edge your chair towards the
19) Arrange toy figures on the table to represent each meeting attendee,
move them according to the movements of their real-life counterparts.
By immediate in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 0Last Post: November 17th, 2009, 09:07 AM