I've got one for you
    It won't authenticate my LLC (We have been unable to verify one or more pieces........), so I figured "I'll just create a new account as an individual - then consolidate the LLC account which has existed for a couple years."

So when I try to consolidate, I get this "You have provided a login and password for an affiliate that has already been legally validated."

Affiliateville, USA
    Oh, that is too funny. Left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

Thanks for sharing that one.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Funny! rather bitter-sweet. The validation saga continues. In my case, I can't even be validated as an individual!

That would lead me to believe that all of the people that were "unverified" last Thursday night are actually still verified, but the LS system is screwed up and just shows them as being "unverified". I wouldn't bother messing around with your information until LS gives us more information about what the problem is and what they are doing to fix it. In other words, when they stop keeping us in the dark...

Central/Western NY State
    >>>In other words, when they stop keeping us in the dark...

kinda like treating us like mushrooms?

I saw both smess'r and noxid lurking a while back. Looks like they just read the mail, shook their heads and figured now was not the time to step into the water.\

Affiliate Network Rep

I am sorry to hear that you ran into this trouble. I will ask my team to look into this issue as well.

Best regards,

Texas Coast
    ...and yet another one for you
    Well, I have been counting my blessings and considering myself one of the 'lucky' ones who have had no problems with verification - and even after last week - I still do NOT see any sort of error with my account.

I FINALLY got a check from Linkshare today. The 'stub' (which has PLENTY of room for a detailed breakdown of the payment) indicates that LS is proud to introduce consolidated payments for Affiliates. It further states that the check is for March 2005 transactions and it encourages me to confirm which merchants are included by logging in to LS. (We all know the rest of THAT story).

I can't tell you how excited I was - until I looked at the check. The amount of the check is 1/10 of the commissions I earned in March. Yes, one-tenth.

For which merchants am I being paid? No idea. When will the other 9/10 be paid? No idea. How do I feel about this? I can't even put it into words at this point.
    - I am not young enough to know everything

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread