Merchant doing maintenance?
    Just tried clicking thru on one of my links. After a slight delay it leads to my merchants page which has a message that states they are doing routine regularly scheduled maintenance on their site, if you have trouble please visit their yahoo store, same great prices & products.. and then I am redirected to the merchants .net site (usually they are .com site). I can't get into CJ right now to follow up. Is this a normal thing and will I get credit for any sales thru this .net ?
    Thanks for any input.

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by mellie
    Just tried clicking thru on one of my links. After a slight delay it leads to my merchants page which has a message that states they are doing routine regularly scheduled maintenance on their site, if you have trouble please visit their yahoo store, same great prices & products.. and then I am redirected to the merchants .net site (usually they are .com site). I can't get into CJ right now to follow up. Is this a normal thing and will I get credit for any sales thru this .net ?
    Thanks for any input.
    I seriously doubt you will get any credit. I would call this merchant and demand an explanation. Do a test purchase through the .net site and see if it tracks. If it doesn't, that makes them a fraud.

Thanks Uncle Scooter.

Same message still appears. I have sent out emails inquiring about this. I have trouble hearing on phone so I am trying emails first. Guess if I hear nothing by noon I will have to call.

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Mellie

I think you actually will get credit...We have this same feature here, and when this happens we still give credit to our publishers. But I would dome some testing just to be sure. I hope all is well

Thanks Adam, that's encouraging.

I wish I had an estimate as to how long this will go on. The landing page is a generic home page and a customer will have to click around to find the product.

I'll post back what I learn.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread