Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Network Rep
    Latest info
    Hi all,

We are still working away at the issues around verification. Late tonight while working with the team and our partner we think we have found the cause of many of the problems around individuals and their registrations. Based on this we will have a fix in place by thur night. That will deal with the majority of issues around individuals and verification. From there we are going to focus on the corporate players who are having issues. Again, all I can do is apologize if these bumps have caused any pain.

With regards to the payment report there was one update that we needed to make today so we took the report down for a few hours. It will be back up by morning.

I will try to keep you updated as best as I can but most of our time here has been spent trying to solve the issues.

Best regards,
    Stephen

Appology Not Accepted!
    Appology Not Accepted!

I don't want appologies, I want answers and mostly I want to be paid! Tell me what the hell I have to do to get paid and I will do it.

Now, you keep putting us off with this fix or that fix. What guarantee do we have that this fix will work. I have to then wait five weeks to get paid instead of the four I've been waiting all ready?

AND ANSWER YOUR EMAILS AND YOUR PM'S!!!!!!!!!!

AND TELL YOUR SUPPORT STAFF TO DO THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by smesser
    I will try to keep you updated as best as I can but most of our time here has been spent trying to solve the issues.
    What? Are there only three people in LS? Affs haven't been paid ... what don't you understand? How can you be so flipant?

The first part of being a trusted third party is being Trusted, learn it, live it ... it might help your "business" - say hi to the parasites, who I'm sure have been verified and paid ... want me to verify it and post such?
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    "Late tonight while working with the team and our partner we think we have found the cause of many of the problems around individuals and their registrations. Based on this we will have a fix in place by thur night. That will deal with the majority of issues around individuals and verification."

Ok, do i need to do anything at all at this point? Just hold tight and tomorrow night when i login the message should be gone? Just want to know what needs to be done on my end. Thanks.

Haiko,

Mr. Messer does not seem at all bothered by the bad PR here, upset affiliates, upset merchants, etc.

Post it! Let people fully understand what Mr. Messers motives are and what drives him to treat us the way he does.

BTW, thanks for your comments here tonight. They mean a lot to us coming from you.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Oh booo-hooo smesser is being beat up again on ABW. (no that ain't a halo!)

Make the shoot work and pay your affiliates what they are owed!
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    What do you guys think....should I go Star Wars tonight?

Ron...calm down buddy....you got enough shit goin on

Sup Haiko

Hey Messer

I am gonna go see the movie....

Messer....I am your affiliate..use the force and fix them problems

Diddy

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    That will deal with the majority of issues around individuals and verification. From there we are going to focus on the corporate players
    Translation: It'll still be half-screwed or worse, but we're going to utterly ignore that in favor of our big-ticket customers!

Never mind that those customers will be no-ticket players if their affiliates can't get in!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

sup ditty,

Don't let Chewbakka (Sp) pull the "wool" over your eyes like it appears others have ...

The "Force" ... applesauce... use truth and communication ... no need for extra(anything here) just honest business practices.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Looks like Mr. Messer is doing this again:

To post an update: 1 minute.
    staying online reading the questions and reactions: 1 hours.
    To log out with out answering any question: of a second.

Another few more days in lurking mode before update #3: Priceless!
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Heres what I dont understand.....

Anakin...is a white dude...

Darth Vader is the CNN guy......

Thats pretty deep.

Anyway.....I gotta go if I am gonna make the flick

Stephen....try and hook these guys up...Its the right thing to do...Some need the money really really bad.

I think you should have one of your people reach out to Ron and take care of him, its important and he doesnt need this right now.

You don't know me, maybe you do....it's irrelevant right now.....but I am investing lots of money into your merchants (like lots) and am definately doing things they havent seen before.

The one thing I would like to see from you is to look after this guy, it is the right thing to do......whatever it is...I guarantee I will make you 100 times more.

Diddy goin to the movies

ABW Ambassador
    Just logged in and that message isn't there anymore. I click account and no message. Does that mean all is good now?

The message is still there for me. I've gone in and tried changing just about everything. Sometimes I would change one line and hit update. Everytime I did anything, it said Update Successful, but when I log out and back in it is all the original information and with the error message.

Why is this working for some and not others. I have no faith this will be fixed tomorrow.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    I didn't touch anything last few days since everything was correct in the first place. I did make a phone call earlier today to someone at LS and explained the situation and she took my login and home phone and said she would have technical look into it. So i don't know if it was that or what. So no message means all is good or is there another way to make sure all is good?

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Diddy
    You don't know me, maybe you do....it's irrelevant right now.....but I am investing lots of money into your merchants (like lots) and am definately doing things they havent seen before.

The one thing I would like to see from you is to look after this guy, it is the right thing to do......whatever it is...I guarantee I will make you 100 times more.

Diddy goin to the movies
    You act like you've invented affiliate marketing. You have no idea what others here make and don't brag about. It's getting very boring; all your bragging about how much money you are spending and how much you are going to make. By the way, did you ever get an account manager at cj after all your begging?

...working with the team and our partner
    Partner? What partner?

...That will deal with the majority of issues around individuals and verification. From there we are going to focus on the corporate players who are having issues.
    Excuse me? What about individuals who use business names and address? Let's not forget that hot topic here.

... Again, all I can do is apologize if these bumps have caused any pain.
    Pain? What do you know about pain? Did you not get your income check in the last four weeks???? Don't you dare treat us like that. You are the CEO of this company. You can make things happen (I hope you can). You need to stop the current processes and pay folks who have been waiting over four weeks for their check. I understand one of my merchants whom I've been waiting four weeks sent you my April commissions the first week of May. I'm now waiting on two checks from that merchant. You have been sitting on that merchants commission checks for about seven weeks now. Excuse me, but don't any of you merchants have a problem with this? How long are all of you going to wait around while Mr. Messer doles out excuses for his lack of planing?
    Last edited by Ron Bechdolt; May 19th, 2005 at 12:29 AM.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    howzabout a cutoff date?

if it's not up and running by friday - send the checks now - and worry about athena later

worse case scenario - they send checks to a couple parasites - hasn't that been happening a long time? So they get one more check before they leave... oh well.

but pay US one way or the other

My niave accountant (who works in the REAL world) was soo sincere today when he said "Billy, why don't you have Linkshare call me and I'll confirm all your ID". Yeah! That''ll happen! LS - call my accountant in Vegas!

Also, I fronted money for LS today. A subaffiliate emailed asking WHEN she was getting her March payment? I couldn't think of any way to explain the REAL reason, so i just said i forgot. And paypal'd her commission - even tho mine is in limbo.

Mr. Messer has left the building....

...Priceless!!!
    7 Days A Week Marketing

friggin movie Sold Out.....

Anyway...so now its bash diddy time...

Cool I can handle it...

All I would like to see is my buddy get paid...

In regards to your numbers-I could really care less, I am happy for whatever you are doing, and for the rest of the community...I really am.

This isnt a pissing contest, didnt John Kerry invent Affiliate Marketing, and yes thank you...I did get a CJ rep

ABW Ambassador
    Diddy

you're sounding like a dot com of years past. lots o expenses to be paid, but trying hard to cover them.

can't figure out how you are able to claim to have 5 bars at cj and still act like a cj newbie drooling over hundreds of available merchants.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Diddy
    This isnt a pissing contest, didnt John Kerry invent Affiliate Marketing, and yes thank you...I did get a CJ rep
    no, it was Al Gore. hehehe

i got my own personal account rep at Linkshare, and hush money (the first consolidated check) to boot.

Big deal....5 white bars....whopidity do

I am so new to this it is retarded....I have no clue what the hell I am doing.

I dont even know whether I exist or not.

Rep at Linkshare...Ha they'd never give me one of those, what for...I am a newbie

I heard it was Paris Hilton-Thats so hot

Quote Originally Posted by waytogo
    Diddy

you're sounding like a dot com of years past. lots o expenses to be paid, but trying hard to cover them.

can't figure out how you are able to claim to have 5 bars at cj and still act like a cj newbie drooling over hundreds of available merchants.

Dot com of past-We talking like the ghost of dot com past?

What about the ghost of dot com future.

What expenses....I live in my moms basement and snake my neighbors wireless connection.....

Come to think about it....the last time I was at 5 bars....I woke up with a bunny rabbit in someone elses bed..

Gonna go google image it......

HAHAHA I found the pics

Didhe really sleep with a bunny?

http and a telephoto
    Shouldn't this system have been tested BEFORE it went live? Shouldn't the verification WORK before you make people use it?

Merchants paid Linkshare, Linkshare is sitting on the money collected earning interest. I expect some of that interest to show up as a bonus in MY account or the merchants should get the interest for the money they fronted that is being held in limbo.

Can't wait to meet you at Affiliate Summit Mr. Messer. Can you verifiy I am a real person if you see me in person and I show you my social security card?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast