Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Network Rep
    patch in place
    Hi all,

As I mentioned in a post yesterday we have worked with our third party verification provider to identify an area of problems that may be affecting individuals who are trying to be verified. If you have had problems in the past please feel free to try again as it should work now without problems. If you are still having problems please let me know. We will continue to work with them to find problems around corporations (athough this has been a much smaller issue from the stats that we are seeing). Nonetheless, we will work to fix them as quickly as we can. In the meantime I will do my best to keep everyone updated on our progress.

Best regards,
    Stephen

Thank you (if it works for everyone).
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Yeah right! Still broken!!
    Thanks for your PM in the beginning of this headache. But I contacted Nevada and sent you my valid status link yet i am still not verified. This sucks and since i only work as an affiliate the fact you will not pay me really makes me

Your submission contained the errors listed below. Please update the form and re-submit:
    Error, we were not able to verify your legal name and address with a third party verification service. Please check your legal name and address and try again.

Stephen, 3 quick questions ...

1) If I'm a corp can you vheck the officer's credit ... I know you changed it for personal applicants to no.

2) Why am I getting a security error on application ? (see attachment below)

3) Can you please elaborate on ...

4.9 LinkShare as Neutral Host. Participation in any LinkShare Network is not an endorsement by LinkShare of any Network Merchant or Network Affiliate. LinkShare operates the LinkShare Networks and/or provides the LinkShare Offerings as a neutral host, and LinkShare does not regularly or proactively monitor, regulate or police the usage thereof by any of its participants. LinkShare is not responsible or liable for the acts, omissions, agreements or promises of or by any Network Merchant, Network Affiliate or other Site using LinkShare offerings to enter into any arrangement or otherwise work with any other person or entity.
    Isn't that what project Athena is "supposed" to do? I mean the impetus for all this horsehockey ... is to ... whatever!

WTF? Want me to continue ... I got a list man.

PS If diddy posts in this thread he/she is banned !

PPS Admit that you've broken all these threads into multiple ones so you don't earn the parasiteware(TM) t-shirt LMAO! -

That was a joke, the rest wasn't!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Stephen,

Thanks fr the update. I sure feel that the hardest part of the transition is over, although I can't wait t get my first consolidated check.

marcelle

Our account is not an "individual" and it is not a "corporation". It is a legal "parnership".

Last week verified - this week unverified.

Still NOT fixed for us.

No, it still doesn't work. I give up.

I need to change my legal entity name from my website name to my name so I can get the check payable in my name. Currently I can't do it. When can I expect to be able to make the change?

15 years and counting
    Messer, you're a disgrace for your company. You told us the same story several weeks ago. You still have various problems to solve. Tell us the truth.

Your post doesn't give me enough information.

I was verified until last Thursday, then I got the error message. I changed nothing since everything was correct. Today, 5/19, when I logged in, I had no error message anymore.

So, am I verified now?

Will I get a check in the next run?

If I am not verified, how do I know, and what do I have to do now, step by step?

Please try to provide more useful information in your posts...

Quote Originally Posted by abelony
    I need to change my legal entity name from my website name to my name so I can get the check payable in my name. Currently I can't do it. When can I expect to be able to make the change?
    Same here. When will it be possible to change legal entity name for non-US affiliates?

Haiko, the answer must be that you are one of the nogoodniks that the sytem is designed to eliminate. Right?

So, that must mean it is working, now. One might guess.

At what point can those rejected start to get really insulted and protest?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Still getting the same blasted error.

"We have been unable to verify one or more pieces of your LinkShare registration information. Please verify that all registration information is correct and edit any fields necessary. Until we are able to verify your registration information we will withhold payment of this account's affiliate commissions."

My legal name, SS#, and address, are correct and legal entity type is Individual.

Why is this so difficult?
    [left][font=Trebuchet MS][color=darkslategray][/color][/font] [/left]

Hello,

Like a previous poster, our entitiy is a partnership, and we are still getting the same error as before. We hope to get paid soon. We have bills to pay too.

Regards,

15 years and counting
    LinkShare does not regularly or proactively monitor, regulate or police the usage thereof by any of its participants. LinkShare is not responsible or liable for the acts, omissions, agreements or promises of or by any Network Merchant.
    Thanks for reading the fine print, Haiko.
    In other words, they are not a "trusted third party" anymore. They don't provide accurate stats, they don't pay us on time. What kind of service are they still providing for 30% of our commissions?

sounds like Metropolitan New York has showed up on the federal banned list.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi all,

Please send me problems that you are encountering if you are an individual and still getting the error. That way I can look into the cause. The stats from last night already show very few problems now that this solution is in place it is working well, but we will be watching the stats over the next few days toconfirm it works.

With regards to other types of entities we are still working with our verification agent to isolate potential problems. Please understand that these issues are with our partner and their data. We will need to work with them to solve these issues as we do not have the data to solve these issues on our own.

ALso while there is obliously problems, the scale of issues is much less then these posts here would have you beleive. When we look at percentages of people passes and paid, the mass majority have already cleared. This does not mean that we do not take the issues seriously or that there are issues, simply that the scale of proportion listed here is far from the reality. Overall the majority of affiliates and $$ have been verified and sent out in the last two batches. Since last night a large number of people who where having problems have passed. So while this may not be a comfort to those still working on getting validated, it is the reality of where we are at.

For those who are still having problems please send me an email with your user name and the issues you are having. This way I will make sure that we investigate your speciic issues.

Finally, validating affilaites is no easy task, but it is a task that is necessary to make the network a better place. No one at LinkShare or on these boards thought that validating our network would be easy. You just cannot go from a free for all to a validated network without some pain. When we set this up we picked one of the best partners we could, we went through their set up process and used all their test scenairos and cleared their implementation process. Beyond that there was not much more we could do to test their data. They have given us assurances both before launch and currently that there data will be good to use and up to date. That right now is what we are working through with them.

In the end, this step was necessary for us to take because of all the bad stuff that I know that you are all more then familiar with from an affilaite perspective, but from a LS or merchant perspective there are even more problems that an unvalidated network has. The net is no longer the utopian place it was when we started and so while painful, this step is necessary. I am sorry on many levels, but am most sorry that this great medium now requires us to even have to take this step.

In the end, we will fix all these issues with the help of our partner and hopefully these issues will be resolved quickly. Until then the entire company is focused on getting the issues resolved. Until that is done all I can do is offer a means to escalate your issues so that if I can help I am available to do so.

Best regards,
    Stephen

"please send me an email with your user name and the issues you are having."

Nope. Can't do that. My stats were wiped out when Haiko changed hosting companies, and I am showing up as a "Newbie" with no ability to use the PM system.

Please supply a public e-mail address we can use that is not dependent upon this forum.

from another post on the forum, [his forum username] @ linkshare. com

Hello smesser,

I also continue to have problems and have emailed linkshare support to no avail. I do not have sufficient posts on this forum to email you directly from here (getting closer though).

Congratulations on the majority of your affilates getting verified and paid.

I am sure you also appreciate though that those of us to whom Linkshare's payments are delinquent get little comfort from knowing others have been paid. It doesn't help those of us who haven't been paid to pay our bills.

Is it possible for you to commit, that when Linkshare's problems are fixed to sending us our payments via federal express or overnight mail? Your previous post indicates that it is a relatively small number of affiliates who are still affected by the problem, so it shouldn;t be too costly to send the payments in that manner. I am sure it would pay for itself in recovering some goodwill.

Best regards and good luck,

Just wire mine to my account in the Cayman Islands.

On second thought, send it to my business PO box, but just make sure it is sealed.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Thanks, TJ

JRB -- please take note of TJ's post.

Quote Originally Posted by charian
    When will it be possible to change legal entity name for non-US affiliates?

I'm from Melbourne, Australia and although I was never shown a 're-register' form like a lot have posted, I got my first consolidated check 2 days ago. I also changed my legal entity name just now so it seems to be working for me.

Could they have different affiliates on different databases / servers / etc and haven't updated across the board? Because It works for some, it doesn't for others.

Note : This is the first time something has *ever* gone right with my Linkshare account without 3 stuff-ups occuring first.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    ALso while there is obliously problems,
    I have about a zillion posts here, that if you read between the lines they all say the same thing:

"you can't fix the friggin' problem(s) until you admit there IS a friggin' problem(s)"

That's like the first time we've been evelvated from "hiccup" "inconvenience" and "issue" to... the "P" word.

It's a step forward

When (if???) this is all over and done with I realy really really want to know what information you used when you posted in one of your originals threads (I'm paraphrasing) "We're launching Athena. I just did a test registration myself and it was a breeze"

Wow - pretty message but I think it says He is right and Knows it
    I guess it was the "pretty" way of saying he is not having problems with most people so us out here at ABW must be the minority. And since most people have past and I have personally sent my info to Steven more than once and no response to my specific problem. Wow - am I not real or verified. So hey - I am willing to send my info, the link to my corp page and play this game forever. Too bad he feels that we have weeks and months to wait to get verified because he has such a "good company doing the verification" - the best. Bet they got paid! Too bad for the rest of us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast