How do we see if we have been paid?
    Okay, I'm lost. I see folks here checking to see if a check has been sent out via some report at LS, but I can't find it on my own. Spent 30 minutes looking [wasted].

Help!
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

1) Go to Synergy Analytics.
    2) Click on Network Transaction Analysis tab.
    3) Click on the Affiliate Payment Summary report.
    4) It should show a summary by year. You can zoom in to quarters, months, and specific dates by clicking on the first column, or just click on the second column for quicker access.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    1) Go to Synergy Analytics.
    2) Click on Network Transaction Analysis tab.
    3) Click on the Affiliate Payment Summary report.
    4) It should show a summary by year. You can zoom in to quarters, months, and specific dates by clicking on the first column, or just click on the second column for quicker access.

Well I was finally verified yesterday and when I did the above; this is the message that I got:

The specified criteria didn't result in any data. This is often caused by applying filters that are too restrictive or that contain incorrect values. Please check your Request Filters and try again. The filters currently being applied are shown below.

Payment Status is not equal to / is not in Authorized

Angry
    The same for me too. No info there.

If you just got verified yesterday, you probably won't show anything until the next batch runs. I think that's scheduled for early next week.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thanks for the instructions. Sadly I get: The specified criteria didn't result in any data.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I'm get the same no data result. Guess we're the ones they still haven't verified.

OMG! Scratch That. Just tried again for the umpteenth time to get verified. Actually got through all the screens. Almost had heart failure though when I clicked on the last link, and got the login screen. But, then I read:

Congratulations! Your account is updated with your master account and marketing channel information! Your new master account structure should provide you with greater control and improved management of your business activities with LinkShare.

And then the downer. I login and what to I see:

We have been unable to verify one or more pieces of your LinkShare registration information. Please verify that all registration information is correct and edit any fields necessary. Until we are able to verify your registration information we will withhold payment of this account's affiliate commissions.
    Everything is correct. What the heck am I supposed to change now?

Tracy,

I feel your pain!
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi all,

Michael is correct. If you just got verified you will see data in the report after the first batch has been run. It will break down for you the payment and what merchants (amounts) are in it. Let me know if you have any problems with the report.

Steve

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Stephen...

I just got an email from LS. Are you here to post it as an update? Or sould I post it here?

Dear LinkShare Affiliate:

As you know from prior emails, LinkShare is in the process of launching our new affiliate registration system.

You are receiving this email because your LinkShare affiliate account has not yet been validated.

If you have not logged in recently to your account you should to so now to access the new registration form. We need updated information in order to process payments through our new consolidated payment service.

For of those of you who have tried and were unsuccessful, we have been making adjustments to the validation process to make it easier for you to update your information including a major change within the last day. One common error that affiliates have been making is using their website address or name instead of legal payee name. We ask you to please make another attempt to update your information.

Please note: Updating your profile information is a prerequisite to being paid by any Merchants subscribing to LinkShare's Consolidated Affiliate Payment Services. Existing affiliates will be able to continue to log-in and manage their LinkShare accounts.

For more information on the capabilities, benefits, instructions, and frequently asked questions (FAQ), please Click here to access the Affiliate Resource Center. If you need assistance regarding this new registration process please send an email to: newreg@linkshare.com.

Best regards,
    Stephen Messer
    CEO
    LinkShare Corporation
    FYI: I tried 3 times today with no success...

I'm sick of trying. How about fixing the system, AND THEN send us an email to re-register when you know we're not going to be hitting our heads up against a wall?

It's pretty pathetic when after trying for two weeks, I finally got passed one hurdle only to run into a new one.

At least you could tell me what little tiny piece of information is not verifiable. I've tried half a dozen times today and still can't get past the second hurdle.

Mr. Messer.

This email is really distressing. As someone in your shop must know, it is not the affiliates who are mistakenly entering there website as the legal entity but rather some flaw in Linkshares system.

Please answer two questions. 1) Are there known issues with certain types of legal entities not validating ie, partnerships or sole proprietorships or some other type. If you would just let us know the known issues maybe each of us wouldnt be frantically trying to figure out how to fix the problem. 2) Should us simple affiliates keep re-entering information that yous system subsequently doesn't seem to update with, or will you let us know when the problem is fixed.

Any response too these questions , including telling me to go to H-E-double-toothpick will be appreciated. I just want to know that the questions were read.

If you weren't withholding our payments I don't think people would be as frustrated. Will you agree to forego your paychecks until all technical bugs are worked out of the system ? (of course to be consistent you will have to give back any payments recieved in the last several week). If you are not willing to forego getting paid please explain why you think it is fair that your affiliates do?

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    I just got an email from LS. Are you here to post it as an update? Or sould I post it here?

FYI: I tried 3 times today with no success...
    I rec'd that email tonight too... and I THOUGHT I was validated... I don't get the error when I log in now

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    I received an email from Mr Messer yesterday stating he checked and I am verified and will get a check in the next batch going out.

Then today I got the same email as above.

I think their system is just plain screwed.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

I got the same email tonight, but when I log in I do not receive any errors or messages.
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I know if I'm validated or not?

Not a dumb question ... we're all wondering the same thing. I didn't get the email, but when I log in I have a new error screen:
    We have been unable to verify one or more pieces of your LinkShare registration information. Please verify that all registration information is correct and edit any fields necessary. Until we are able to verify your registration information we will withhold payment of this account's affiliate commissions.
    I wish somebody could give me a clue. Is it one piece of information? Is it more than one piece of information? What section of the form is it in? I've checked everything, and it looks correct to me. Please, please ... just one little hint? Point in the right direction. Heck, point me in some direction.

It's like playing Huckle Buckle Beanstalk.

Quote Originally Posted by smesser
    It will break down for you the payment and what merchants (amounts) are in it. Let me know if you have any problems with the report.
    Could you add a column that shows the period that the merchant is paying for? Some merchants pay within a couple weeks of the end of the month. Others pay a month after the end of the month. A few pay two or three months after the end of the month. Right now (I'm assuming), everything in the report in March. Soon, there will be April and March (and perhaps February and January???) in there.

The old "Payment Report" would show how much was from earnings and how much was from adjustments. Could these reports be updated to show that as well?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy

It's like playing Huckle Buckle Beanstalk.
    I think I went to school with a kid who played that game in his dorm room.....

His name was, no lie, Zwickel.

Michael Coley wrote:
    Could you add a column that shows the period that the merchant is paying for?
    I agree this is very important. Also will there be a report equivallent to payment history?

marcelle

Ok, received and deposit first consolidated check a couple days ago. Yesterday I saw that they just sent another check for other commissions earned (in Mar) and now I get an email that they've been unable to validate me. And I can't log in to my account to see what's going on
    Sometimes this business makes you want to scream.
    Last edited by mellie; May 21st, 2005 at 06:56 AM. Reason: forgot to add comment about log in

I got the notice about not being validated, too. I suspect that they sent it to everyone.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread