Click Fraud monitors
    Does anyone use Click Sentinel for monitoring click fraud? I am thinking about signing up with them. Pros or cons?

Thanks

Airstrip

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Anything that will get you refunds from the PPCSE's for click fraud would be a worthwhile investment.

Here's a legal outfit filing class action suits against the PPCSE's for allowing click fraud to go un-abeted. http://www.lostclicks.com/index.php?...a579b51c1682d2

www.lostclicks.com digs into this money drain in detail.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Thanks Ecomcity!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Anything that will get you refunds from the PPCSE's for click fraud would be a worthwhile investment.

Here's a legal outfit filing class action suits against the PPCSE's for allowing click fraud to go un-abeted. http://www.lostclicks.com/index.php?...a579b51c1682d2

www.lostclicks.com digs into this money drain in detail.
    Click sentinel has only been in the business of click monitoring for about 5 months. However, I have been talking to them and they seem to be on top of the business. They are pricee so to speak, starting at 30 bucks per month, but if what they claim is true, the refunds will far exceed the expense.

Airstrip

Has anybody really tried them and got refunds ?

I don't know about Click Sentinel, but I did run into whosclickingwho at the recent San Jose SEO show and they were quite impressive. I'm not sure if you are still interested (the thread is quite old), but they might be worth checking out.

Just trying to help!

-cw

I did a search for click sentinel before posting about it. I see that it's an old thread.

Has anyone used them recently? I didn't know they charged before, but their service looks like it's free now. I'm not sure why they stopped charging for the software, but I'm always suspicious of any download that is free online. Especially for something like this.

Anyone have any comments?

Catwoman

Has anyone used them recently? I didn't know they charged before, but their service looks like it's free now. I'm not sure why they stopped charging for the software, but I'm always suspicious of any download that is free online. Especially for something like this.
    Hi everyone. We stopped charging because we believe that click fraud needs to be fought on a multi-dimensional level. We have a manifesto on why we changed to a free model here:

clicksentinel.com/pages/introduction-to-cs/click-sentinel-manifesto.php

There is no need to be suspicious. All the code is open, so you can see exactly what is going on. There are no encrypted files in installation.

If you have any specific questions fire away!
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; June 20th, 2006 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Removed hotlink so it isn't seen as spam to join his forum

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread