Question Another $64.00 Missing From "Yesterday" to "Yesterday"!
    As I have reported before up here, I have occasionally noticed some nontrivial differences between the actual revenue amounts reported on the day that they occurred and the next day's listing. It happened again! This time there is a difference of $64.00. Yesterday's (May 20, 12:00 midnight PDT) recorded "detailed" revenue was $64.00 higher than the total revenue for yesterday on the front page today (May 21). The higher revenue is still there when one tries the first column "generated reports" gadget. Such differences are not justified anywhere. Proportionally much larger unjustified amounts are now being taken away by PartnerWeekly. Ant this started happening right after they installed the new "improved"(!) interface. We also noticed substantial unjustified differences in the reports of InCentAClick.

huhu

Quote Originally Posted by huhu
    As I have reported before up here, I have occasionally noticed some nontrivial differences between the actual revenue amounts reported on the day that they occurred and the next day's listing. It happened again! This time there is a difference of $64.00. Yesterday's (May 20, 12:00 midnight PDT) recorded "detailed" revenue was $64.00 higher than the total revenue for yesterday on the front page today (May 21). The higher revenue is still there when one tries the first column "generated reports" gadget. Such differences are not justified anywhere. Proportionally much larger unjustified amounts are now being taken away by PartnerWeekly. Ant this started happening right after they installed the new "improved"(!) interface. We also noticed substantial unjustified differences in the reports of InCentAClick.

huhu
    Is this just a rant about all 3 programs? I've never heard of InCentAClick.

I've seen reporting problems too. How much volume do you do for PW and CJ?

Dalton48
    Deleted
    Last edited by Robert484848; May 23rd, 2005 at 12:45 AM. Reason: no responce
    winning is a habit unfortunately so is losing

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread