Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Talking I hit $2000 in commissions this month!
    Hey all -

I'm a fairly new player in this game and I just wanted to toot my own horn about hitting $2000 this month in CJ commissions! It's been a lot of work and I owe so much of the learning and benefits I've gotten from this board. You guys all rock and I hope that I can help a newbie in the future as much as you guys have all helped me.

Thank so much!!!!!!!!!!

Here's to a great June!?

Matt

Congratulaions. Way to go!

marcelle

ABW Ambassador
    Awesome job!

Wonderful!!

Want to share with the board what a few of the most important tips you picked up here were?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Congradulations!! You deserve a good horn tootin' !!

Hard work does pays off.
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Great--That's big money dude!

SSanf -

Yes, I'd be happy to share what I learned with the board! I think the biggest thing was learning that the site design was incredibly important to the success. Also, seo work and content (somthing I'm still lacking).

Getting product feeds up and running (what a pain that was) was also critical to the success of the program and of cource, you've got to spend a little bit in PPC to get it rolling. But at only around $100 a month in PPC campaigns, I'll take the $2000.

That's the best summary of what I've learned here, but I'll tell ya, any new member should take a month and actually read through this site. It's incredible. It's worth so much.

Congrats! I couldn't agree more with your comments about this board. It has offered me volumes of information and insider tips and without it I'd still be working out in the 'real' world. Yet there is still sooooooo much to learn and some of it I doubt I'll ever get. But every little bit helps and when I want to know something about the affiliate business -- this is my first stop.

Are you going to do something special to celebrate your hard work paying off?

$100 / month in ppc for a $2000 return... What did you use mostly , Google or Yahoo ?

Animal Lover
    Going great guns!! Here's to many more!!

Oscar

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Talking
    Awesome to see people succeeding and making some nice money... Affiliate Marketing Dead? pah!

Great Going Matt

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    Awesome job! Your up $2,000 & I'm down about $2,000.

Oh well, I am happy for you anyway.

Great! I am happy for you!

The hardest is the first million, after that things will go smoothly .

Great job. I am very new to affiliate marketing, but you've realized my dream already!
    There's good, fast and cheap. Pick any two.
    [url=http://www.topranksolutions.com]Phoenix SEO[/url] :: [url=http://www.tech-evangelist.com/category/affiliate-marketing/]Affiliate Marketing Tutorials[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by leeann
    Congrats! I couldn't agree more with your comments about this board. It has offered me volumes of information and insider tips and without it I'd still be working out in the 'real' world. Yet there is still sooooooo much to learn and some of it I doubt I'll ever get. But every little bit helps and when I want to know something about the affiliate business -- this is my first stop.

Are you going to do something special to celebrate your hard work paying off?
    Yeah, I'm saving up for a downpayment on a house. Already comitted, so now it's a mad scramble to get the cash together before Sept!

As for the PPC stuff, I'm doing both, but I'm getting better returns on overture. Less spent, less income, but the return on ad spend is much better than google.

Great Job!! Quick question:
    Were you able to achieve this with one mall type site, or by branching out and making several smaller niche sites?

Hey Bfrog -

It's just one mall type site. I hope to add niche sites later this year, but at this point, I don't have time (this is my evening job!) so that's not an options at this point!

How about you? What's your plan?

I've done very little so far. I plan on setting up niche sites but so far it seems I've been stuck in eternal research mode Can't make any money that way. I'm just surprised that you've found success so quickly with a mall site when there are so many already out there.

Yeah - I've been lucky. I have a lot of experience online, so I'm sure that helped a bit. I've been working for major retail companies online since 1997 so that's been a great help with the marketing, design and implementation.

Still though, it's so much darn work...... Need to sleep eventually!

Great job, Matt
    bfrog, just go ahead & build that 1st site and then just keep doing your research as you go.

Matt, did you put that together from an off-the-shelf package, or is is all built from scratch?

Nice job.
    There's good, fast and cheap. Pick any two.
    [url=http://www.topranksolutions.com]Phoenix SEO[/url] :: [url=http://www.tech-evangelist.com/category/affiliate-marketing/]Affiliate Marketing Tutorials[/url]

Hey Tech -

I did use an off the shelve package to start, but it was extremely limited, so I tweaked it heavilly and went from there. Most of it is good old fashiond dreamweaver....

Matt:

Congratulations! May it double very soon.

Congrats. Great work.
    Dennis Duffy
    Slavin' over a hot keyboard for nickels & dimes ... and nobody understands what I do.

Great Job - Your living my ultimate dream

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast