What About Past Due Prior to Feb?
    I still have payments that were never sent or resolved prior to Feb and March. What happens to all that? Am I supposed to just suck it up? Anger doesn't come close to describing how I feel right now.

My Coffee's Cold, Go Figger
    I feel your Pain

I just got my check and it did include past due payments.

Hopefully yours will too!
    Ebudae

Special Liaison
    Hello,

For payments prior to March:
    If the LinkShare check cutting merchant had a threshold (and paid us), you will receive the owed commission with your consolidated March payment. If the merchant did not have a threshold, you should have already received their check.

Regards,

Gloria

Ebudae wrote:
    I just got my check and it did include past due payments.
    Is this the May 16 payment that you just got? What was the date on the check?

Thanks!

Gloria:

What about merchants like The Baby Outlet that have a threshold, but the Merchant Payment History Report for February says that Linkshare is still "Awaiting Payment"?

Do we have to wait until these merchants that are still "Awaiting Payment " for the February Merchant Payment History Report show that Payment has been received (or is that report not being updated anymore)?

If it is still being updated, and we see in the coming days that February payment has been received, will we get those February payments directly from the merchant (like we got other February payments from the merchants that paid long ago) or will that February payment now be sent as part of the consolidated payment?

And say that one of these late paying merchants doesn't pay LS until next week, will we then have to wait for these February payments until the nextl consolidated check is sent out in June?

And if these payments are part of the consolidated check from this week, or from June, will it be the full amount, or will it be a small percentage of the full amount, as people have been reporting receiving?

Many questions. If you could help answer them, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

How about payments from merchants where the threshold was not met prior to consolidation, will we receive payments for those?
    [left][font=Trebuchet MS][color=darkslategray][/color][/font] [/left]

Quote Originally Posted by ellen-s4y
    How about payments from merchants where the threshold was not met prior to consolidation, will we receive payments for those?
    Ellen, I did.

The check was the latest one from LS - not sure on the date, just cashed it.
    Ebudae

Special Liaison
    Hello,

If the merchant had a threshold and you did not meet it, you will receive that commission with your March consolidated payment(s). Remember thats based on if the merchant sent in their payment by the deadline for March payments. The Payment Report will not be updated if you didnt meet the threshold for Feb., it will be added to March payments.

Regards,

Gloria

Gloria,

Has the second batch of checks, that was set to be processed on May 16, been mailed?

marcelle

CJ sent a check on 5/19 and I received it yesterday. It seems anything sent on 5/16 or 5/17 should have made it to it's destination by now.

Gloria:

What about merchants like The Baby Outlet that have a threshold, but the Merchant Payment History Report for February says that Linkshare is still "Awaiting Payment"?

Do we have to wait until these merchants that are still "Awaiting Payment " for the February Merchant Payment History Report show that Payment has been received (or is that report not being updated anymore)?

If it is still being updated, and we see in the coming days that February payment has been received, will we get those February payments directly from the merchant (like we got other February payments from the merchants that paid long ago) or will that February payment now be sent as part of the consolidated payment?

And say that one of these late paying merchants doesn't pay LS until next week, will we then have to wait for these February payments until the nextl consolidated check is sent out in June?

And if these payments are part of the consolidated check from this week, or from June, will it be the full amount, or will it be a small percentage of the full amount, as people have been reporting receiving?

Many questions. If you could help answer them, it would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Gloria:

You didn't address my questions.

Thanks

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread