What's the magic word?
    I 've tried saying please, tried begging, praying, wishing, and nothing works. I feel like a hamster on an exercise wheel that's soldered in place. I am trying to make a link (any link) with amazon. I got my official approval as an associate but can't seem to do anything. I am logged in to my account at associates central, I go to build links. If I click any of the goldbuttons I am sent to the performance report summary page. Going to help page doesn't help because all help topics when clicked lead me back to my performance report summary page. The entire help page leads me to my performance report.
    Every single action on my part brings me to same place. Am I missing a step? I can't access any directions lol so I am desperate.

Thanks for any help.

ABW Ambassador
    I just logged in and I click Build Links then click the Gold buttons and they're going to the right place. So you're doing the right thing, but there's a glitch somewhere, don't know.

Thanks for checking, still doesn't work for me. Sent out an email seeking help. Always something else to work on, been working on SAS instead.

Working ok for me too

Mel

Just to update, it is finally working for me.
    I would check it every couple days and there was no change. I took time off for a funeral and while off received an email reminding me to activate and saying if I need help email. With fingers crossed I logged in and all was finally working. I am now happily making some links.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread