Unhappy I'm sorry CJ but, ..... Today you suck.
    I don't know if you're hanging around with LS lately but, there is no excuse for the delay in payment this time around.

It's Monday the 23, it's 10: 50 A.M. already in California.

WHEN, are we going to get paid?

You don't have another Antenna Project in there too, right?

So what is the real scoop?

:-(

Note: Just because I like you, that would not mean that I would not bash you when I have no idea when would I get paid.

:-(

Friday was the 20th, so they're just one business day late.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Actually Mr. Coley, they're more than one business day late. We typically have the money sitting in our account ON the 20th. It looks like it'll be at least the 24th or 25th before it arrives, and that's 5 days in my book, since every day is a business day for me. There really is no excuse for holding onto our money for an extra second or hour or day or month, etc., and I don't understand your defense of that practice. If your bank decided to just float your money (without making it accessible to you), I'm guessing you'd think differently if you needed that money to say, pay your credit card or other bill before the due date.

To answer Mr. Sal, Todd said all payments would be "processed" today, which SHOULD mean we will get the money within 1-2 days, unless your bank really sucks for direct deposit. I'm just hoping processed means they sent the direct deposit today.

They did send out a notice last week that payments would be processed between the 19th and the 23rd. It's not the 24th yet. FWIW payment has been withdrawn from my account, so if yours hasn't been yet, it should be very shortly.

Ok, so I made that post yesterday.

I just got an email from my bank at 3: A.M.

My money is there now.

So today CJ is OK, again.

:-)

Mine is in the bank now, too. Still waiting for March and April payments from Linkshare, though...
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

My report shows a publisher payment, but when I click payment status it shows last month's payment and the date it was mailed. Usually, it will show this month's payment and the date it was mailed are any of you experiencing this?

Thanks

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread