Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Angry Linkshare Check Date.... ?
    I got all excited last week when I noticted there was a payment date of 5/17/2005 in my synergy report. It was the report we were told to follow to see what merchants exactly it was that paid us. My question is, has the check been put in the mail? It is has been seven days and stil no check. I am being patient because I have no choice, but I was depening on my earnings to pay off a loan back in April. In one day it will be 2 months since I recieved my last check from Linkshare.

I have been building up this business so I can one day make my living off of it. My wife said to me last night that there is no way in hell can I ever quit my full time job, because of this situation. It is going to take me a LONG time to build up her confidence in the system to allow me to follow that path again. I just want what I earned, thats all............

dak

Got a cheque in the mail on Thursday last week - just a little guy, but hey every little bit helps!!

I still haven't received mine, either.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Abigail,

What is the check/posting date in synergy for the merchants you recived payment from? I am guessing you may be in the first wave but I would like to narrow it down to see where I am at.

Thanks,
    dak

Still NO Check here either. Was it mailed or was that Another Screw Up??

Add Another Month of Interest on my Credit Cards for Advertising Costs.
    L/S Would you Like to pay it???

With the old "Payment Report", you could see when the check was mailed, the check number, and the address where it was mailed. It's a shame we can't find that information with the consolidated checks. I still haven't received my check, which was supposedly mailed a week ago. Being in the middle of the US, it seldom takes more than two days for mail to get to me from ANYWHERE in the US.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Heading into week five of not getting my LS checks....

Everytime I think I'm registered and validated I find a new glitch.

Just now checked the status of checks being sent and still get this:

No Results
    The specified criteria didn't result in any data. This is often caused by applying filters that are too restrictive or that contain incorrect values. Please check your Request Filters and try again. The filters currently being applied are shown below.

Payment Status is not equal to / is not in Authorized
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

In Synergy I'm still seeing a payment issued on 5/17, but the matching check has yet to appear.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

5/17 of what year? 2006?

I like things to be exact.. like the exact day a check gets sent. Exactly for how much. Exactly for what transactions.

I learned that exact records are good things when back in grade school and we were taught how to keep a checking account balanced. Know what I mean LS? basic........just basic (shaking head in disgust)

The payment detail shows the amount of the check, a payment ID, and the breakdown for each merchant included.
    Tim

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    The specified criteria didn't result in any data. This is often caused by applying filters that are too restrictive or that contain incorrect values. Please check your Request Filters and try again. The filters currently being applied are shown below.

Payment Status is not equal to / is not in Authorized
    I am still getting the same message too.

I can't believe that no payment has been sent yet! This is beyond frustrating!
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by infospongellc
    The payment detail shows the amount of the check, a payment ID, and the breakdown for each merchant included.
    I finally found all of that but it sure doesn't match up to any of the previous reports. Did yours?

ABW Ambassador
    the reports show that 2 checks have been issued, each for 1 merchant, I had to go back to the old reports to find a few transactions in Feb that I was unaware of to make the March amount match.... the report shows that the first check was issued on 5/9, but the date on the check was 5/11, I received it on 5/16.... I haven't received the second check "issued" on 5/17...

I have been building up this business so I can one day make my living off of it. My wife said to me last night that there is no way in hell can I ever quit my full time job, because of this situation. It is going to take me a LONG time to build up her confidence in the system to allow me to follow that path again.
    Yes! And, from what I read you are far from the only one who has had their entire life negatively impacted by this. Think of the poor folks who were terminated altogether!

And, the caviler attitude smesser has bout the disrupting of peoples lives is really distressing. He has tried to act more concerned since folks are kicking up a fuss but his original callousness cannot be hidden by trying to act all caring, now.

My sympathy and concern goes out to all who have been going through this stressful situation. I am sorry your lives and plans have been disrupted, your bills unpaid, your reputation damaged, your family situation stressed and that you have fear for your economic future even if smesser is not. My thoughts are with you.

And, many thanks to all the AMs who have tried and are trying to help. I do not use LS much, thank the deities that be, so I am unaffected. But, I know the good AMs would have been there to help me, too, if I did.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by infospongellc
    In Synergy I'm still seeing a payment issued on 5/17, but the matching check has yet to appear.
    Same here - ho hum!

Quote Originally Posted by SSanf
    ... And, the caviler attitude smesser has bout the disrupting of peoples lives is really distressing. He has tried to act more concerned since folks are kicking up a fuss but his original callousness cannot be hidden by trying to act all caring, now....
    Yes, Mr. Messer has been more active here, but what, it took him one month before he became more visible.

One must look at the big picture (Mr. Messers way of doing things over several years) when seeing how we have been treated by LS, and not just the backpedaling that showed up here the last week.

I am certainly greatful for the more active posts he has done (though he skirts most of our questions) and the numerous PM's and personal emails I have gotten from him the last few days.

Still, I have not been paid, nor can I determine when or if I will be paid. THAT IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME RIGHT NOW!
    7 Days A Week Marketing

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    7-Days said..."Still, I have not been paid, nor can I determine when or if I will be paid. THAT IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME RIGHT NOW!

I'm in the same boat as most of you. No payment since Febrary. No way of seeing if I was in the first -2nd or 3rd batch of mailed checks as the Beta payment summary report always comes up with the "no data" message. Even the old excuse of the "checks in the mail" can no longer be used after 2 full months of no LS check in my mailbox. Telling me it will be another 3-5 days has no more meaning then telling me I'll get paid in August. Evasion of the truth, compounded over time, gets the source labeled as a lier. My mailbox doesn't lie!
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

If you're getting the "no data" message, you probably didn't make it into the first two batches. I made it into the second batch and I show a 5/17 check generated. Of course I haven't received the check, but that's another story.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Think of all the interest they're earning on all the affiliate checks they're sitting on!
    Tim

The mail just arrived. Guess what.......no check. Guess what else.. I went to Shareasale and found a nice collection of merchants to replace with some that I have at LS. I've spent time today looking for good alternatives to ween my way out of LS. Being lied to is one thing...putting money in the pocket of the person who I know is lying to me is just plain dumb. Immediate disposal of LS is not an option...but in three months time.. I hope to be finished with this loser.

Thumbs down
    Just to add my 2 cents.. My payment date states the 17th as well and NO check here either.. this is bullshit!!

Same here. Made a special trip to my PO box and no checks. Still can't get LS support to confirm if I have all registered, validated and/or consilidated. I have absolutely no clue if I have done all that they want of me, but I'm guessing when the next payments go out and I don't get mine there will some other excuse that LS comes up with for my not getting paid.

LS has now been sitting on my March commissions for about 50 days and my April commissions for about 20 days. I can't believe the merchants are standing for this. I guess because some folks did get paid the feel that it is okay. Well, it's not okay with me. LS should have stopped what they were doing a few weeks ago and sent me a check.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I made a special trip to the PO Box, too, just in case the check got sent there. Nothing from Linkshare. This is getting ridiculous.

I've had four calls from Linkshare merchants in the past couple days asking me to add them to my site. I've told them all that I'm no longer working with new Linkshare merchants. They've all asked why. I've explained and directed them here.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Just to share my sorrow, went the mail box, still nothing! I try so hard not to think about it, it is making me crazy!

HAS ANYONE WITH A 5/17 CHECK DATE RECIEVED ANYTHING????

dak

GOING DOWN!!!

Zip.

Fred

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast