Post Datafeed Application for Linkshare Merchants
    I have created a datafeed application that deals with linkshare merchants. It allows affiliates to easily create datafeed websites from any linkshare datafeed merchant. Each affiliate will be able to have it own unique datafeed website. The affiliate has complete control of page names and page titles while beingable to create custom categories.

I have created several of these with great luck within the search engines. Each affiliate site is 100% unique and custom to you. You are able to modify everything from within a easy to use control panel (including any design)

A sample site is located at http://www.nso-plasmahdtvs.com/home.html.

Are there any affiliates that would be interested in leasing an application like this? Perhaps a simple 20.00 per month.

Please let me know if anyone would be intersted in an application like this before i spend the extra money to make this happen,

Let me now your thoughts

15 years and counting
    netnow22
    Newbie Join Date: Jan 2005
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For crying out Load!
    Give Linkshare a Break!!!!!!!!! They know of all the problems and working to fix it, I am sure of it, ASAP.
    Some of you affiliates, act like they are not doing anything to solve the problem,m They are and will!!!!!!
    Thank You,
    So, without LinkShare you can't make money.

"Please let me know if anyone would be intersted in an application like this"
    No, Thank You

I would be interested, but not in a lease. Would rather be able to purchase it outright for a one time fee.

By the way, the link at the top of the sample page for 'HD Home Theater' goes to a login page.

Zeus

As it would seem that way, No I dont need linkshare , I can easily add cj.com merchants as well. I am just a supporter for linkshare (meaning I Prefer Linkshare)

As for Dweezil,

You state that you would rather purchase out right, (which could be an option) Would this mean you would host this on your own server? If so, our applications requires a SQL license which is about ($2000-$5,000) plus a dedicated server about (200 per month). If you choose to lease it you would be able to have it hosted and leased for about $20.00 per month, Just a thought

Also would anyone prefer it to work with both types of merchants? Cj and Linkshare?

Are there any affiliates that would be interested in leasing an application like this? Perhaps a simple 20.00 per month.
    I just checked that site and:

With all of that encrypted code on those pages, I don't see any spider food available anywhere.

So that application don't look good, not even for free.

You can do a lot more with WebMerge and it only cost less than $100.00 for unlimited use. Also, you can use WebMerge for any merchant anywhere, any time and have unique content, if you put the effort to it.

netnow22
    If so, our applications requires a SQL license which is about ($2000-$5,000) plus a dedicated server about (200 per month)
    Some ISPs provide SQL with the hosting package. I don't see the need for a dedicated server, your application could be installed in the hosted account. Right?

marcelle

Hi Marcelle,

Most hosting companies only gives you 25 megs sql server space, which is not near enough. Currently I have it setup with 8 merchants and it takes about 5 gigs of sql server space. However if you could find a host with asp.net and unlimited sql server this might work, however i do not know how fast it would perform.

As for Mr Sal.

I would definetly check out webmerge as this sounds interesting. As far as the encrypted code goes, that is not an major issue for the se's.

In a couple of hours I will post some of the rankings I have achieved with application

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread