Question Wire transfer for international affiliates
    Why cj don't support its international affiliate by offering wire transfer for
    affiliates making more than certain amout (say $250), and deducting the fees
    of wire transfer from our earnings,it will cost from $20-30 and we already pay near that number for checks to be cleared.
    But the real problem is that we have to wait 7-14 days for checks to arrive then 1 month to be cleared(the check must go back to USA tobe cleared) which is a very long time and delays our reinvetment in adwords and other advertising forms(we have to wait more than 2 months to get our money back).
    I wish that Toad consider this big problem than hinder our work.
    thank you

Hi! Welcome to the forums! Is your username the amount you already made with affiliate marketing? Or do you want to make that much? (I do!)

Anyway, I think it's pretty difficult to support wire transfer for all countries in the world in one time, and I know CJ is working on wire transfer for European Union countries (that have the Euro). I think at least for European Union countries it should be very easy, but I hope Todd can give some info about this (and a timeline).

I hope it is available soon too because I have the same problem as you. Cashing checks takes long and is expensive.

how about paypal for US CJ'ers?

Animal Lover
    SAS already does it and it's brilliant! Hoping that CJ will follow suit soon too.

Oscar

dear matlok:
    Thank you for your respond,but i'm not with you that wire transfer is difficult for all countries,and with a company in the size of cj dealing with huge banking corporations.
    I think that it's fair to offer wire transfer to all countries as that will benefit cj itself.
    I wish that Toad reply here!

Quote Originally Posted by holyearth
    how about paypal for US CJ'ers?
    I second this, it's great because the money is there instantly. That way i can immediately reinvest in the advertisement campaigns, and earn an additional 1.5% cash back

I'm in the UK and CJ pay directly into my bank account on the 20th of every month by UK Direct Deposit.

No waiting for any checks, are you sure you can't set your account up for a transfer direct to your bank.

cj direct deposit is available to US and UK affiliates only.

I get my check in Australian dollars, so it doesn't cost me anything to deposit it. The only minor negative is that it takes the check a week to get here.

BTW, CJ are the only US company that pays me other than US check or Paypal. European companies like TradeDoubler are way mroe switched on (direct deposit).

Rob.
    Last edited by enginez; May 26th, 2005 at 01:47 AM. Reason: more added

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread