Days without Linkshare incident.
    Hello,

Recently read an interesting story about a trucking company that set a record by having 1,000 days without an incident.

It inspired me to start this thread to see how many days I could without a Linkshare incident. Incidents include late payments, failure to respond to support emails, reciept of inappropriate broadcast emails, beta software foul ups, and faulty and late reports.

Today we are currently at 0 days without incident.

Regards,

PS. This is intended to be in good humor.

I'm not laughing.

But you made a very good point. A strong company focused on profits and good customer/partner relations would go out of its way to have business go without incident. It's simply a fact of doing business to make a profit in this day and age.

If you were to this in retrospect for the last 30 days I'm afraid it would be 30 for 30 on days with an incident (just read my posts for the last 30 days).
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

To make it meaningful, why not make it LS, CJ and SAS days without incident?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Maybe we should measure it in hours? It's pretty demotivating to always see a "0".
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

SSanf,

You have to agree, CJ is starting to look pretty good at this point. Of course, when LS hits bottom like this, all the other networks look better.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

rather, free fall into a bottomless pit . . .

Days without Linkshare incident.

1/24 of a day for the last three months.

But I have a strong feeling that by the next Xmas season, all of this bad publicity will be a thing of the past, since by that time LS would be a totally parasite free network and all of the affiliates at LS will be posting a lot of good stuff about LS by January 2006.

People should know that any new features, take time to implement, so if you have waited for over three years for some improvements, what difference do a few more months of waiting would make?

I'm so impressed with the new direction that LS is taking, that in January of 2006, I will probably become a new LS member.

Just remember to bookmark this thread now and see the new and improved LS network by January 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal

People should know that any new features, take time to implement, so if you have waited for over three years for some improvements, what difference do a few more months of waiting would make?
    I'm all for improvement but not at my expense. Why must I go without being paid in order for LS to improve? Many affiliates simply do not have that kind of cushion to fall back on nor should they be forced into the postion. My complaints w/ LS have been typical before they began hyjacking my income. That is where the line gets crossed.

It is a major hassle to get out of doing business w/ LS and I'd prefer not to feel forced to take that kind of stand. But this situation has gone beyond what is acceptable.

You have to agree, CJ is starting to look pretty good at this point. Of course, when LS hits bottom like this, all the other networks look better.
    Uh, sort of like when you are dying of thirst in the desert, your own urine might start to look good, right?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    jrb16915...

I like the way you think

Mr Sal...

You've just crossed the line to join the ranks os us jaded sarcastic folks...

Not sure if that's a good thing or not, but welcome to the club

(My son saw this smiley last night and demanded I work it into a post)

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal

But I have a strong feeling that by the next Xmas season, all of this bad publicity will be a thing of the past, since by that time LS would be a totally parasite free network and all of the affiliates at LS will be posting a lot of good stuff about LS by January 2006.

I'm so impressed with the new direction that LS is taking, that in January of 2006, I will probably become a new LS member.

Just remember to bookmark this thread now and see the new and improved LS network by January 2006.

Mr. Sal

Have you been again????

Hello,

Can't log in again. I wish I was getting paid by the hour for waiting for Linkshare to be available.

Merchants note - affiliates can't put up links when linkshare is down.

These "inconveniences" cost actual money. Very frustrating. Sorry for being such a grump today.

Regards,

Noxid just announced it is down.

Days without incident? Well, as some folks still complain they cannot get verified, have checks being sent to wrong name, etc., I think the post title should be upped to Weeks Without Incident. Much of this will sadlly go on for weeks, I'm sure.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Since Linkshare likes metrics so much, let's make sure we keep metrics like this alive. Another metric we might like to use would be "Time to resolve issues" Right now, it looks like we have some that are running two months or more...

Fred

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread