Mr Messer - WHEN will the checks be in the mail????
    You said...
    We are implementing these changes today to the check cutting process and consequently the previously scheduled May 23 commission check batch will be delayed approximately 1 to 3 days.
    Please let us know in THIS thread when the checks will be in the mail... I'm SO tired of logging in each day, checking the report and getting....
    No Results

The specified criteria didn't result in any data. This is often caused by applying filters that are too restrictive or that contain incorrect values. Please check your Request Filters and try again. The filters currently being applied are shown below.

Payment Status is not equal to / is not in Authorized
    Thank you!

And what black hole did the checks from the 17th fall into, as well?
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

You know, enough is enough. There is no good reason a company should hold commissios from us this long. Special one time only checks should have been issued to us long time LS affililates (and everyone else) until this problem was resolved.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Please Answer Mr Messer
    My account says a check was "issued" May 17th. WHERE IS IT???????????

Simple question.

Great... he was here and didn't even bother to reply!!!

Well, he was working on creating a new post for over an hour: Creating Thread Linkshare @ 10:35 AM

You are right, he is gone now. Shame! So many folks here with questions still and not much in the way of answers to many of them when he does post.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Please send checks via fedex
    Mr. Messer,

I have asked this question in another thread, but so far no reply. You have indicated that the non-payment issue effects a minority of Linkshare affiliates. For those of us who still haven't recieved our March payments, could you please send us our checks via federal express, with tracking capabilities, when they are ready?

If you can't could you kindly explain why not? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Regards,

That sounds like a good idea. (Or was Stephen stretching the truth when he said it only affected a minority of affiliates?)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

This guy is NOT interested in our problems! I sent him an email about 3 days ago, repeated the email in a PM to him yesterday - as of now he hasn't even opened the PM to read it, so I guess I'm not going to hear from him. My problem is that my payment address is correct but the country is wrong and I cannot change it from UK to US. If and when they eventually pay me, I hope the postoffice will realize that Arizona is in the United States and not in the United Kingdom!!!!!!!!!!

I want Mr. Messer to answer this himself, but I asked the same question today to the LS support person that was helping me. He said the bank issues the checks (which I suspected...LS farmed this out to another company, which may not be a bad thing given LS's problems sending checks). I think what he was trying to tell me is everything is now computerized and checks are now sent automatically. Sending a special check is out of the question I understand. I paraphrased this a lot and read into it what I thought he meant, so I may be off some. Still, this deserves an answer from Mr. Messer.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

15 years and counting
    I heard that too, so problems are far from being over. My checks were delivered more than once to my neighbors even with the right address so I can't imagine where they will end up with the wrong address.

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    I just would like to get a check... :-(
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michelle
    I just would like to get a check... :-(
    Me Too! Sounds pretty reasonable, doesn't it?

I like the Fed-Ex idea. Of course, if this were any other business, that might have already been offered.

Fred

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Just dropped another dozen LS merchants - with a nasty email about how I don't work for free.

It's AMAZING that some merchants still aren't aware that we haven't been paid in months.

How can that be?

Am I the ONLY aff contacing merchants?????????????

15 years and counting
    No, you're not alone. I assume we don't work all with the same merchants and some of them have a selective memory.

Billy Kay,

The merchants are aware now. I emailed nearly 95% of them, several hundred over the last few days. They know and if they don't work to get LS to pay us, then we don't need to be with either the merchants or the network. This is a global problem facing both merchants and affiliates. Mr. Messer and his staff are getting paid like usual, yet we are not and the merchants who trusted LinkShare to pay us are frustrated.

Merchants! You need to contact Mr. Messer himself at smesser [at] linkshare.com and demand that we be paid. Your affiliates are dropping your links and looking at your competetors at other networks that do pay on time.

Time is running out for all of us. I hate to see good merchants and good affiliates managers here suffer because a network just does not care. Mr. Messer does not listen to us. He will listen if you give him ultimatem if he does not pay us. He set up all these rules for both merchants and affiliates when he created the update and we have all tried to comply. The only one that is not complying is Mr. Messer, who set the rules.

Mr. Messer should not be in a place where he has so much control over both the merchants and the affiliates. This is not a kingdom where he lays down all these rules for his subjects to follow. It's called a partnership and it is darn time Mr. Messer treats it like one. Enough is Enough!
    7 Days A Week Marketing

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread