ABW Ambassador
    Reports updated later and later??
    Is it just me, or are the transaction reports getting updated later and later these days. My sales from yesterday have not been updated yet.

ABW Ambassador
    Bump. Am I the only one who has not had their sales updated or is it possible that I did not have any sales yesterday. Please someone answer. Thanks

Hello,

My sales seem to be recorded at the normal time this morning.

Regards

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb16915
    Hello,

My sales seem to be recorded at the normal time this morning.

Regards
    Thanks for letting me know. Something is odd. Nothing has been updated in my reports at all.

mine is up-to-date also.

15 years and counting
    Infoseeker - Am I the only one who has not had their sales updated or is it possible that I did not have any sales yesterday. Please someone answer. Thanks
    You should know by now that LinkShare reports ONLY the sales uploaded by their merchants. So depending of which merchants you're working with, you're not going to get the same result.
    LinkShare update the reports on a regular basis, day and night. Merchants have several choices, manuel updates or Ltrans (automatic transmission of transactions). Some upload once a day, some much more often.
    Your problem is more linked to a specific merchant than LinkShare.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    You should know by now that LinkShare reports ONLY the sales uploaded by their merchants. So depending of which merchants you're working with, you're not going to get the same result.
    LinkShare update the reports on a regular basis, day and night. Merchants have several choices, manuel updates or Ltrans (automatic transmission of transactions). Some upload once a day, some much more often.
    Your problem is more linked to a specific merchant than LinkShare.
    Zeus, I know all that, but the merchants in question used to do an automatic transmission of transactions EARLY IN THE AM, but I found out that they are doing manual batches a few times a day now, so I was finally updated in the afternoon. I was not worried about the ones that normally do manual batch reporting, it was the merchants that I was used to seeing every AM.

From the rumors I've heard, I think Linkshare is working on getting merchants to report sales much more frequently, perhaps as frequently as every 15 minutes. Since there hasn't been anything official about it, I suspect it's something that they're planning on announcing next month at the Symposium.

Like everything Linkshare does, I wouldn't be surprised if the implementation caused more problems than it solved, at least in the short term.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

15 years and counting
    Michael - From the rumors I've heard, I think Linkshare is working on getting merchants to report sales much more frequently, perhaps as frequently as every 15 minutes.
    I've the same information confirmed by merchants. That's may be why the reports seems updated later if your sales were not included in the first Ltrans but the second or third.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread